Windows 10: I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard...

Discus and support I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help!! My Dell Inspiron 7586 2-in-1 laptop has been stuck on Getting Windows ready Don't turn off your computer for literally 20-30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SsG4, Apr 18, 2021.

1. SsG4 Win User

I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard...

Please help!! My Dell Inspiron 7586 2-in-1 laptop has been stuck on

Getting Windows ready

Don't turn off your computer

for literally 20-30 minutes, I hear literally nothing from my laptop, I just see that screen!!

I used Dell Update and it installed a UHD Graphics Driver, I restarted it when it requested,

and boom I'm stuck on that screen.

It has been doing literally nothing, no disk sounds, no CPU or fan sounds, just completely quiet for a solid 20 minutes, what should I do, please someone help!

I do not know if it's supposed to take this long or even longer!

:)

2. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Computer stuck at getting windows ready

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, may we ask if you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Have you tried any possible troubleshooting steps? If yes, what are those steps? This is to avoid repeating of the possible steps done.

If Windows 10 install gets stuck on the message "Getting Windows ready", it is possible that the internet connection might be running slow. Kindly ensure that your internet connection can suffice the download during the update. The other thing would be a conflict
    from external devices. We suggest temporarily disconnect all peripherals aside from mouse and keyboard.

If you require any further information, let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Erikvdr Win User

I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard...

stuck at "making sure you're ready to install"

Hey guys,

Sorry to post in this thread, but I am experiencing the same problem.
    Followed all the steps and added all screenshot below.
    chkdsk c: /F and SFC /SCANNOW came out clean.
    log collector V2 link does not work, therefor no screenshot.
    For all other applications I have added a screenshot below.

Please help me, I have no idea how to fix the problem. It just keeps getting stuck at the same screen.

Hard disk sentinel

I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard... [​IMG]

Minitool

I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard... [​IMG]

Troubleshooter

Erikvdr, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

1. I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard... - Similar Threads - really need help

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Nichita\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  5. I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Nichita\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  6. I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  8. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. I need help i am stuck at this screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help i am stuck at this screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoWilldo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvoqg6/i_need_help_i_am_stuck_at_this_screen/
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...