Windows 10: I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...

Discus and support I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I reslly have no idea what the problem is here. I have check if everything is secure, I really dont know what it is submitted by /u/BLENDINGBLENDERS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BLENDINGBLENDERS, Apr 1, 2021.

1. I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...

I reslly have no idea what the problem is here. I have check if everything is secure, I really dont know what it is

submitted by /u/BLENDINGBLENDERS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BLENDINGBLENDERS, Apr 1, 2021

2. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 1, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 1, 2021
  4. I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...

2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...

1. I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2... - Similar Threads - really need help

2. New computer 2 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer 2 months: Today made a folder called 21.5gb windows.old after the update today. I did not make it windows old folder.Just need an answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-2-months/7ee66cbd-0748-4763-853c-102a7ce52d04
  3. New computer 2 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer 2 months: Today made a folder called 21.5gb windows.old after the update today. I did not make it windows old folder.Just need an answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-2-months/7ee66cbd-0748-4763-853c-102a7ce52d04
  4. i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2: why doesent kompability work on windows if there is that function avaliable? im a fan of old games and i have never ever had any kompability settings work for me. so its usually like 2-4 weeks of reading shady stuff online before i can play an old game like heroes of might...
  5. i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2: why doesent kompability work on windows if there is that function avaliable? im a fan of old games and i have never ever had any kompability settings work for me. so its usually like 2-4 weeks of reading shady stuff online before i can play an old game like heroes of might...
  6. Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help: I've been really going crazy over my BSOD. I was able to go a good 3-4 days without BSOD.. thought everything was ok, but it happened again today.. Here is the last 5 crash dump files from May 5th, April 29th, April 26th, April 24th and also April 23rd. Much thanks in...
  7. Do I really need 2 recovery partitions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I really need 2 recovery partitions?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ProGamer1151 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kj0x6i/do_i_really_need_2_recovery_partitions/
  8. Really need help... Computer has 2 drives

in Windows 10 Support
    Really need help... Computer has 2 drives: I really need help here. So far nobody has been able to help me with this issue. But I have 2 drives in my HP Desktop PC. I am wanting the Windows files and partitions to save to the SSD and the important files, photos, documents, downloads, etc. to save to my HDD. I don't...
  9. My desktop has had problem for 2 months help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop has had problem for 2 months help: I'm fairly computer savvy have repaired many friends PC and have worked with Windows for 25+ years. Don't want to complain but I've been trying to fix this desktop for 2 months. Ever time I think it's repaired I find another problem. I will boot fine at times and other...
  10. I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...: I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft/Ngc to change that file but it won't let me in so I don't know...