Windows 10: I really need help. My PC is shuttting down 10:00PM until 7:00 AM

Discus and support I really need help. My PC is shuttting down 10:00PM until 7:00 AM in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am really confused what is the problem how my PC is turning off. What do I do? Is it from the parental controls?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Devon Hammett, Apr 3, 2019.

1. I really need help. My PC is shuttting down 10:00PM until 7:00 AM

I am really confused what is the problem how my PC is turning off. What do I do? Is it from the parental controls?

:)

Devon Hammett, Apr 3, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 3, 2019
  4. I really need help. My PC is shuttting down 10:00PM until 7:00 AM

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

I really need help. My PC is shuttting down 10:00PM until 7:00 AM

1. I really need help. My PC is shuttting down 10:00PM until 7:00 AM - Similar Threads - really need help

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I need help really bad my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help really bad my pc: My pc won’t let me log in I’m in my account and I go to gamebar Xboxapp Minecraft and gamebar just reloads and acts like I didn’t click sign in but I did and Minecraft says error code bat my WiFi’s on I resently changed my normal emails password but that email is linked to my...
  5. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  6. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  7. Problems shuttting down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems shuttting down: My windows 10 laptop keeps restarting when I try to shut it down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-shuttting-down/4e67f73e-60e2-4b07-b105-bfb945b266be
  8. I really need help with my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help with my Windows 10: Anything I do, seriously anything I do related to windows 10, it always gets stuck. Search for updates - Gets stuck, try to change languages - gets stuck, install new keyboard feature - gets stuck, trying to open up a folder - gets stuck. It's such a shame because my PC is so...
  9. shutt down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shutt down: hello i have a problem with my laptop. i am update my windows to 1803 and after installing successfully , i am shutting down my lap top. after that and in the next day i am going to turn on and use it but after i push the power bottom and in booting time laptop is shut...
  10. My laptop shutts down sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop shutts down sometimes: Good day, tenforumers ! I'm asking you again 'cause my laptop has a problem. It shutts down sometimes. It stops instantly. *cry Specs : System Spec Computer type: Laptop System Manufacturer/Model Number: TOSHIBA SATELLITE L850D-138 OS: Windows 10 Home CPU: AMD A8-4500 M...