Windows 10: I really need help, please help me!

Discus and support I really need help, please help me! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Misakabob, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Misakabob Win User

I really need help, please help me!

Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make it download, like WSReset, and like 5 other things, so any posts that can help me, or atleast try will be very appreciated.

I really need help, please help me! a5eb504d-c102-4780-b094-2e9c8f4c632a?upload=true.png

:)

Misakabob, Nov 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 20, 2020
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Nov 20, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. I really need help, please help me! - Similar Threads - really need help

2. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  3. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  4. I really need help resetting a laptop, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help resetting a laptop, please help: As stated in the title, I really need help resetting a laptop.I do not have the password as my sister has forgotten it so I am aware I need to completely reset the computer from the windows home page.I have held down Shift and pressed restart to bring up troubleshooting and...
  5. I really need help resetting a laptop, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help resetting a laptop, please help: As stated in the title, I really need help resetting a laptop.I do not have the password as my sister has forgotten it so I am aware I need to completely reset the computer from the windows home page.I have held down Shift and pressed restart to bring up troubleshooting and...
  6. I really need help resetting a laptop, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  8. Please I really need help

Please I really need help: I really need help i reset my windows and my whole pc cleaned the whole thing and I was stuck in several loops and I fixed some please help ive tried youtube now im stuck in a loop that says installing windows 64% and it restarts then just goes to that screen for a few...
  9. I really need your help please !

I really need your help please !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jotaro_Bridge_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8hwww/i_really_need_your_help_please/
  10. I really need help please i beg

I really need help please i beg: here is my problem my pc just freezes randomly it never happened exept today and mostly while playing rust but it froze 2 time just simply on the internet and i reinstalled Windows and this thing is still happening i really need help Edit: when i play it shows that power...