Windows 10: I really need help with my laptop

Discus and support I really need help with my laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dyray, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Dyray Win User

I really need help with my laptop

Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've tried so many things such as cleaning the inside of the pc(the hardware), I formatted it so it was completely clena(software), I also checked the charger it's completely fine.
    The only one problem I have with my laptop is the battery life, I can't use it if it's not connected (I have 5 years with the same pc).

The weird thing about this problem is that I can play in any other place instead of my house. Literally anywhere but my house. I sent a report to the company of electricity of my city to see if is anything wrong with the voltage, they came and said that everything is fine. I've asked so many persons about this problem and no one can't find a solution of
    why i can't play on my house but I can in other places.

:)

Dyray, Jan 13, 2016
  2. marwankov Win User

I really need help with my bluetooth

Ive been going mad trying to figure out how can i send media files like songs and videos via bluetooth with my n900..i only know how to send pictures so if anybody knows how to send music or videos via bluetooth please let me know..

thx

marwankov, Jan 13, 2016
  3. I really need help with my bluetooth

c'mon!! This crops up nearly weekly!! Search is your friend I really need help with my laptop ;)

cpitchford, Jan 13, 2016
  4. I really need help with my laptop

That behavior is often the fault of hardware. If the computer isn't getting enough power (you said you had power issues yourself), it can do that. Or it could be one of the other hardware bits, which requires extensive testing. If I were to guess, I would blame battery. Can you have it plugged in and the battery removed, and it still work?

DustSailor, Jan 13, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Another thing about power is whether the polarity of the socket wiring is correct. If close to an Ace Hardware store you might pick up a device for checking that, not expensive.

Berton, Jan 13, 2016
  6. Dyray Win User
    The energy (voltage) of my house it's okay. I can use my pc without the battery, but i still can't play it just restarts.

Dyray, Jan 13, 2016
  7. Keager Win User
    Would still recommend replacing battery, or getting a voltage meter tester from a hardware store Menards/Home Depot/Lowe's and verify it's got the correct output. If the local power company tested it, it might be the fuse controlling the circuit is weak.

Keager, Jan 14, 2016
  8. Azucho98 Win User

You said you have a bad battery - If you unplug your AC adapter does the laptop power off immediately?

If the answer is yes then any intermittent issue with your AC adapter, or intermittent power interruptions to your house can cause the laptop to shut off. The problem could be caused by a AC line voltage sag, an intermittent break in the wire from the adapter to the laptop, problem with the AC adapter, or a problem with the jack on the laptop itself.

I would try a new AC adapter first - if things clear up I would then maybe invest in a new battery depending on how old the laptop is. If the AC line is sagging briefly at your house during certain times of the day, a working battery will keep your laptop up and running .

Azucho98, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I really need help with my laptop - Similar Threads - really need help

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  6. Really need help with my slow laptop :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really need help with my slow laptop :: Hi there I recently fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop because I kinda messed up before the install. After installing a new clean windows 10, it was nice and fast for the first few days, now it has slowed down a little and takes 30sec to get to the log in screen, which...
  7. I really need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help.: Ok so the thing is, i have 1tb of storage on OneDrive at school and one time i installed the app on my Windows 10 computer and everything was fine when i could access my OneDrive through file explorer, but then it started syncing everything onto OneDrive slowing down my pc by...
  8. I really really really need help with this

I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. i really need help

i really need help: today i opened my laptop and it had blue screen. so i tried to solve it by youtube tutorials but i cant because i need to put my password. i dont remember it and i cant find a way how to reset the password! can someone tellbme how to change the password or to find a way to...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...