Windows 10: I really need this . . .

Discus and support I really need this . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro, The problem I'm having, is Google. I love it, as a browser! But, what I really like. Is it's,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 22, 2021.

1. I really need this . . .

My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro,
    The problem I'm having, is Google. I love it, as a browser!

But, what I really like. Is it's, speech recognition.
    I click, on the microphone. At the end of, search bar.

And I can say, anything. It then, display what I said.
    I use it, all the time. For example. I use it, to create my questions,
    for this Forum.

But, it stopped working? I talk, even scream. But, nothing.
    I really, miss it. Like, this message. I'm actually typing it.

I did, re-install Google. Do to an unrelated, computer problem.
    So maybe, I missed something? But, I doubt it.

I tested, my microphone. No problem there?
    I called, Google Support = 866 246-6453

But, a recorded voice, said. Due to, Covid-19.
    We are not providing, phone support.

That's why, I've turned to the Forum.
    Hopefully, one of you experts. Will have, the answer?

Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 22, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I really need this . . . :p

cadaveca, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jan 22, 2021
  4. cdawall Win User

I really need this . . .

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

I really need this . . .

1. I really need this . . . - Similar Threads - really need

2. Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help: Hello, since a few weeks I frequently get disk write errors after a game crashes no matter if steam or ubisoft. I am unable to start any game after it happens and I can neither verify game files nor download/install anything on that drive and sometimes not even access the...
  3. Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help: Hello, since a few weeks I frequently get disk write errors after a game crashes no matter if steam or ubisoft. I am unable to start any game after it happens and I can neither verify game files nor download/install anything on that drive and sometimes not even access the...
  4. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...
  5. i really need help to update windows 10

i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...
  6. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in...: i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in it keeps saying this registry value file cant be specified i sent the picture of the error i keep getting {a45c254e-df1c-4efd-8020-67d146a850e0},2 i dont know how to fix it i watched...
  8. i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in...

i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in...: i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in it keeps saying this registry value file cant be specified i sent the picture of the error i keep getting {a45c254e-df1c-4efd-8020-67d146a850e0},2 i dont know how to fix it i watched...
  9. Does Windows really need ANOTHER fix?

Does Windows really need ANOTHER fix?: It is very likely that this post might not even b seen by the general public, and if it did, then it will probably be removed very quickly, because I am very blunt and to the poin. Windows is becomeing USELESS! Even this online form does not support my screen reader for the...
  10. Does Windows really need ANOTHER fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Windows really need ANOTHER fix?: It is very likely that this post might not even b seen by the general public, and if it did, then it will probably be removed very quickly, because I am very blunt and to the poin. Windows is becomeing USELESS! Even this online form does not support my screen reader for the...