Windows 10: I really really really need help with this

Discus and support I really really really need help with this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/midgetcockfest, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I really really really need help with this

Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option but i dont have a password reset disk and i have no idea what to do, i tried resetting my microsoft password on the website from my phone but it doesnt help at all

submitted by /u/midgetcockfest
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/midgetcockfest, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Entegy Win User

Ringtones, really?

They're the same level as quality as you'd find on any other phone. But I do miss my old ringtone (Psycho Witch from Left 4 Dead. Really freaks people out when my phone rings I really really really need help with this :D)

Custom ringtones is a very requested feature and is listed in the stickied feature request thread.

Entegy, Dec 2, 2020
  3. idiot0987 Win User
    i really need help!

i really can't say one website... i can't really enter a lot of websites... muz i change any settings or download any softwares?

idiot0987, Dec 2, 2020
  4. I really really really need help with this

5800 really...

Hi there!

Im really happy that nokia have taken that step to make a mobile with touch screen, BUT I was not happy with the camera with only 3,2 mp. Whats upp with that, really nokia get a grip.

My N73 have the same mp and I was hopeing that with nokia new phone that the camera was gonna be better. But big plus for the price, I like it. The next phone is N97 with better mp 5 mp but the price on that phone is to much for me.

So I think Im gonna wait a little bit longer for a better camera and still witg touch screen and a phone that have XT9 and a phone that can takes audiobooks. Maybe baby I hope I hope...

Bye for now nokia lovers out there.

cat70---01, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

I really really really need help with this

1. I really really really need help with this - Similar Threads - really really really

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Really need a help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really need a help: Hi, I'm having a problem. I can't run almost any files or run as administrator, it says this request is not supported.And a few days ago, this problem started about a few weeks ago I couldn't launch the setting too.I was trying to fix this because I wanted to play a video...
  6. Really need a help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really need a help: Hi, I'm having a problem. I can't run almost any files or run as administrator, it says this request is not supported.And a few days ago, this problem started about a few weeks ago I couldn't launch the setting too.I was trying to fix this because I wanted to play a video...
  7. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  8. I really need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help.: Ok so the thing is, i have 1tb of storage on OneDrive at school and one time i installed the app on my Windows 10 computer and everything was fine when i could access my OneDrive through file explorer, but then it started syncing everything onto OneDrive slowing down my pc by...
  9. i really need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i really need help: today i opened my laptop and it had blue screen. so i tried to solve it by youtube tutorials but i cant because i need to put my password. i dont remember it and i cant find a way how to reset the password! can someone tellbme how to change the password or to find a way to...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...