Windows 10: I really, really, really would like to be able to set more granular Family time limits...

Discus and support I really, really, really would like to be able to set more granular Family time limits... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; We use Microsoft Family pretty extensively. It has gone through some very problematic periods where we almost gave up on it, but lately has been... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Maethlin, May 12, 2021.

1. Maethlin Win User

I really, really, really would like to be able to set more granular Family time limits...

We use Microsoft Family pretty extensively. It has gone through some very problematic periods where we almost gave up on it, but lately has been getting better fewer bugs, but this one thing still vexes me greatly.It's a simple enough feature request. Currently you can only grant additional time in very arbitrary chunks... 15min, 30min, 1hr, 2hr, and 8hr.I don't mind all those smaller settings, all those makes sense. But the massive leap between 2hrs and 8hrs is baffling. We very, very, very often want to only give 3 hours, or 4 hours, or 6 hours. I get this may have been some ui-based decis

:)

Maethlin, May 12, 2021

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, May 12, 2021
  3. Really short character limit on PDF file names?

Hello,

I am increasingly frustrated with this super short character limit on PDF files. When I'm downloading files, if it is over the limit it fails. But the limit is different every time, and some a really short like 10 or 11. I have tried both Firefox and Chrome.
    I have tried renaming them in file explorer after download but it still doesn't let me exceed the limit. How do I troubleshoot this? What might be causing it?

Thanks,

marniejane, May 12, 2021
  4. I really, really, really would like to be able to set more granular Family time limits...

5800 really...

Hi there!

Im really happy that nokia have taken that step to make a mobile with touch screen, BUT I was not happy with the camera with only 3,2 mp. Whats upp with that, really nokia get a grip.

My N73 have the same mp and I was hopeing that with nokia new phone that the camera was gonna be better. But big plus for the price, I like it. The next phone is N97 with better mp 5 mp but the price on that phone is to much for me.

So I think Im gonna wait a little bit longer for a better camera and still witg touch screen and a phone that have XT9 and a phone that can takes audiobooks. Maybe baby I hope I hope...

Bye for now nokia lovers out there.

cat70---01, May 12, 2021
Thema:

I really, really, really would like to be able to set more granular Family time limits...

1. I really, really, really would like to be able to set more granular Family time limits... - Similar Threads - really really really

2. Really?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really?: Why is this site the worst website for help with Microsoft tech questions. Why would anyone suggesting to use Malwarebytes? Why do none of your suggestions work? Why are you pretending to be Microsoft experts?...
  3. Really?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really?: Why is this site the worst website for help with Microsoft tech questions. Why would anyone suggesting to use Malwarebytes? Why do none of your suggestions work? Why are you pretending to be Microsoft experts?...
  4. Really?

5. Really? Why would you need something like that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really? Why would you need something like that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sweet_Information_14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13gr9qp/really_why_would_you_need_something_like_that/
  6. Really?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really?!?: I have just spent the last 45 minutes trying to get "100% disk use" down to a level where my wife can check her email and facebook for maybe twenty minutes before she heads out for the day. FORTY-FIVE minutes... killing process after process, to no avail. Signing out of the...
  7. Really?!?

Really?!?: I have just spent the last 45 minutes trying to get "100% disk use" down to a level where my wife can check her email and facebook for maybe twenty minutes before she heads out for the day. FORTY-FIVE minutes... killing process after process, to no avail. Signing out of the...
  8. Is PHOTOS broken or am I just really really really stupid?

Is PHOTOS broken or am I just really really really stupid?: Any plans to make it so we can actually see our images in PHOTOS? I have been seeing threads dating back to 2014 asking for the ability to view a jpg in all of it's glorious colours. This image is NOT transparent in anyway. There is 0 gradients that use transparency and it is...
  9. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  10. Windows 10 really, really, really slow!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 really, really, really slow!: My son's computer is suddenly incredibly slow, like 4 or 5 mins from a mouse click to a response. I have tried all the "Windows is running slow" fixes, but since I can't open any settings apps, I am really stuck. I have tried rebooting in safe mode, but it won't - I have...