Windows 10: I really someone smart lol

Discus and support I really someone smart lol in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi hope you are good...so my problem is did a clean usb install of win 10 coz I was stuck in a automatic repair and bsod loop...an yeah did the install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Need_help27, May 10, 2021.

1. I really someone smart lol

Hi hope you are good...so my problem is did a clean usb install of win 10 coz I was stuck in a automatic repair and bsod loop...an yeah did the install did about 12 driver updates and heaps of windows updates was fine until moved my laptop got blurry bsod written in diff language...then jus was black loading screens...stuck after login loading once...then this came back which was the root of all evil of original problem...minus the loop..plz help...lol..i tried safe mode after this with networking...now just stuck at asus logo no loading spinny thing jus logo...all I can really think is c

:)

Need_help27, May 10, 2021

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 10, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 10, 2021
  4. I really someone smart lol

cant conect my pc to my smart tv

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10. The description suggests the issue could have occurred due to drivers issues. I suggest you to update the drivers for Smart TV as well as graphics card and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• Look for the specified drivers, expand, right-click the device drivers listed, and then click
      Update.
    I would also have you check with a different cable and check.

Kindly share the results and write to us for further assistance and we'll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, May 10, 2021
Thema:

I really someone smart lol

1. I really someone smart lol - Similar Threads - really someone smart

2. lol

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lol: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samikjain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pebaxx/lol/
  3. windows 11 confirmed lol

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 11 confirmed lol: See windows' reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-confirmed-lol/c65a5a93-7f35-4575-b95c-c85438664323
  4. I really really really need help with this

I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  5. LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it?

LOL Narrator! It's a joke... Or is it?: Trying to select some text, hit the magic key combo and have that text red back to me.....on a website.... Instead of the 10 million html pieces of junk hidden in the website's code. From what I read, this is not possible in windows 10. This brought total joy to me . I can't...
  6. Never seen this before lol.

Never seen this before lol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/
  7. I really need to know, What even language is this lol... all i'm reading...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I really need to know, What even language is this lol... all i'm reading...: @A  ”š   I$ % èHÿÿÿÿ ˆ  €P  „d Œd ”d ¤P  ¨P  ¬P  „P  ˜d œP  ŒP ...
  8. im retarted lol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im retarted lol: i just wanted to play some minecraft lol. ive got it on my mums account anyway i can put it on this account? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also if u can tell me tips for doing vibrato on trombone that'd be nice too...
  9. BSOD playing LoL/HOTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing LoL/HOTS: That might be the issue, I've recently bought G502 mouse from Amazon and installed Logitech software.
  10. Edge + PDF = lol

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + PDF = lol: Well, Mike, you have the source of great practical joke There! Would be if I didn't have to print a form for registering my car, Just had no idea it could happen.