Windows 10: I really want to know what the button is in the Advanced Font Settings screen I can't seen...

Discus and support I really want to know what the button is in the Advanced Font Settings screen I can't seen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to know what the scroll box beneath the "Advanced Font Settings." The scroll box is also right above the brown text that said "Proportional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Mar 10, 2019.

1. I really want to know what the button is in the Advanced Font Settings screen I can't seen...

I want to know what the scroll box beneath the "Advanced Font Settings." The scroll box is also right above the brown text that said "Proportional fonts" This can be found in the upper left in the "Advanced Font Settings". The slide down box should say default.

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Mar 10, 2019

2. fonts

Hi,

For clarification regarding your smooth fonts in Windows, we would like to know if you are referring to the
    Smooth edges of screen fonts option in Windows 10. If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to select it:

• Type-in advanced in the search box, and click View advanced system settings on the list.
    • As the System Properties window shows up, tap Settings in Performance.
    • Select Smooth edges of screen fonts, and hit OK.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 10, 2019
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Mar 10, 2019
  4. I really want to know what the button is in the Advanced Font Settings screen I can't seen...

Anyone know how to make fonts?

Exactly what the title suggests.

Do I need a certain program or just to edit an existing font? And if so how do I do that?

There is a certain style of writing I want to make a font of, but I don't know how to.

So does anyone know how?*Wtf :wtf:

Sledgehammerhyena, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

I really want to know what the button is in the Advanced Font Settings screen I can't seen...

1. I really want to know what the button is in the Advanced Font Settings screen I can't seen... - Similar Threads - really button Advanced

2. WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it: What is this?This file appears every time on system reboot from full shut down. \\?\Volume{0cdc478a-e42342f5-9c15-183e347ed7e4}:I have run Cmd as an admin and sfc /scannow. Notes indicate four repaired filles, but this file name didn't appear anywhere in the long list. I...
  3. WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it: What is this?This file appears every time on system reboot from full shut down. \\?\Volume{0cdc478a-e42342f5-9c15-183e347ed7e4}:I have run Cmd as an admin and sfc /scannow. Notes indicate four repaired filles, but this file name didn't appear anywhere in the long list. I...
  4. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  5. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  6. I don't really know what to say... Help!

I don't really know what to say... Help!: It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is showing a billion errors and symptoms, and no matter what i do i can't fix it. Can't even get some system diagnostic to say the...
  7. WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING: I'm so mad I could spit nails......For over 2 weeks I had thought I had hackers or developers in my system. But it was MICROSOFT AND THEIR MINNIONS making my hard drive a virtual drive. TOOK my API keys and made five MDM accounts and used my computer to make phone calls....
  8. I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is

I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is: I have asked a lot of questions here but it gives me only a temporary solution to boot my pc. When I fix it, it will boot but the time I shut it down, it will not boot again. Do you think the problem is in the hard drive or I just didn't install my windows properly. If the...
  9. Is Microsoft really interested in what I want and how I want to use Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Microsoft really interested in what I want and how I want to use Windows?: I think NOT. Maybe you should offer me stuff rather than forcing it down my throat. Very unhappy with Windows, and I have been using your software for decades. Please give me an update that gives me back ownership of my hardware and allows me to remove everything I...
  10. There is no button to Select/Choose the font I want? (Font Customiztion in Personalization...

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is no button to Select/Choose the font I want? (Font Customiztion in Personalization...: I would like to change the font on my computer to "Old English Text MT". When I am trying to do this, I will: 1. Right click my background and select Personalize. 2. Select the Tab Fonts. 3. Search the font "Old English Text MT", then select it, which brings me to the...