Windows 10: I really wanted to use this feature on PC

Discus and support I really wanted to use this feature on PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; You can now use the Xbox Share button feature on Windows 11 PCs too - Neowin Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wicked_Folie, Nov 13, 2021.

1. I really wanted to use this feature on PC

/u/Wicked_Folie, Nov 13, 2021
  2. br4dz Win User

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Nov 13, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 13, 2021
  4. I really wanted to use this feature on PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

I really wanted to use this feature on PC

1. I really wanted to use this feature on PC - Similar Threads - really wanted feature

2. So I really want to use Windows 7 on my laptop but:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I really want to use Windows 7 on my laptop but:: First, it uses NVMe instead of SATA disk. Secondly, it's only support UEFI-GPT instead of BIOS-MBRno CSM either. Also my laptop processor is Intel Core I3-1005G1Intel Core I3 10th Generation.I don't really care about security so don't tell me to keep Windows 10 and the reason...
  3. So I really want to use Windows 7 on my laptop but:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I really want to use Windows 7 on my laptop but:: First, it uses NVMe instead of SATA disk. Secondly, it's only support UEFI-GPT instead of BIOS-MBRno CSM either. Also my laptop processor is Intel Core I3-1005G1Intel Core I3 10th Generation.I don't really care about security so don't tell me to keep Windows 10 and the reason...
  4. Do people really want Windows 12 to be featured by AI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do people really want Windows 12 to be featured by AI: Idk but I seriously think AI needs to be developed a lot first. It's sometimes frustrating too Give ur opinion guys.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-people-really-want-windows-12-to-be-featured-by/b24c3fc2-b088-4470-b59e-10547927c2bc
  5. Do people really want Windows 12 to be featured by AI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do people really want Windows 12 to be featured by AI: Idk but I seriously think AI needs to be developed a lot first. It's sometimes frustrating too Give ur opinion guys.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-people-really-want-windows-12-to-be-featured-by/b24c3fc2-b088-4470-b59e-10547927c2bc
  6. I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?: I do not have the the option for cascading windows in my taskbar. Has this been removed? Build# Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎6/‎16/‎2020 OS build 19042.685 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  7. I want to REALLY disable drag and drop

in Windows 10 Support
    I want to REALLY disable drag and drop: I sometimes inadvertently move folders around in Windows 10 without being aware of it. When I do, it often takes a long time to fix. Some of the suggestions on how to fix this are along the lines of "Just don't do it", not very helpful. Much more useful is to change the drag...
  8. I just want to use the thing I paid for, is that really so much to ask

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just want to use the thing I paid for, is that really so much to ask: I usually use Linux, but I wanted to play some Forza, so I reinstalled Windows. I have a valid key, but I've changed motherboards since I last used it. Went through the install process, selected my 500gb SSD, and let it finish up. Activated, cool. However at some point it...
  9. Is Microsoft really interested in what I want and how I want to use Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Microsoft really interested in what I want and how I want to use Windows?: I think NOT. Maybe you should offer me stuff rather than forcing it down my throat. Very unhappy with Windows, and I have been using your software for decades. Please give me an update that gives me back ownership of my hardware and allows me to remove everything I...
  10. Why would I want to use the Snip Delay feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why would I want to use the Snip Delay feature?: What is the Snip delay feature about? Why would I want to delay before making a Snip? 23527