Windows 10: I RECEIVE A CALLING FROM MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN WASHINGTON DC??

Discus and support I RECEIVE A CALLING FROM MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN WASHINGTON DC?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I live in Spain Today i´ve received a call from Micrsoft Corporation in Washington DC,saying that my computer was being hacked and that my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlbertoEspadaFoto, Apr 22, 2019.

1. I RECEIVE A CALLING FROM MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN WASHINGTON DC??

Hello I live in Spain

Today i´ve received a call from Micrsoft Corporation in Washington DC,saying that my computer was being hacked and that my computer identification was being used for illegal acts.
    They made me verify that the ID they had was the same as my computer, and then they asked me to enter a support connection page,but we have paralyzed the call because it seemed very strange.
    They have left us a phone number
    1800 1015656

:)

AlbertoEspadaFoto, Apr 22, 2019

2. Washington DC is in which region?

Hi guys...if any Americans or anyone who knows the map of USA can help, I'd appreciate it. I want the map of Washington DC downloaded into my nokia maps, as I understand it, Washington DC is not Washington right? Which region does it come under? Thanks.

Immortal25, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Washington DC is in which region?

Can the Maryland map include Washington DC? I'm using N9.

Immortal25, Apr 22, 2019
  4. ngs9 Win User

I RECEIVE A CALLING FROM MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN WASHINGTON DC??

Washington DC - on which map? (Nokia Maps)

Could anybody help me to identify in which State of USA I can find Washington DC map in Nokia Maps, please?

As I understand it is a separate state, but it is not visible on the list in Nokia Map Loader.

Thema:

I RECEIVE A CALLING FROM MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN WASHINGTON DC??

1. I RECEIVE A CALLING FROM MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN WASHINGTON DC?? - Similar Threads - RECEIVE CALLING MICROSOFT

2. calls from microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    calls from microsoft: is anyone getting phone calls saying they are from windows Microsoft and that the computer you are using has 1000's of errors and they will help fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calls-from-microsoft/168f4d3d-e33b-4352-bbc2-9a2ef23d1694"
  3. Call from Microsoft

Call from Microsoft: just received a call from my own number. I answered it on my iPad. It was a recording from Katherine at Microsoft telling me my ip was compromised from different countries. Press 1 to speak to an agent. i realize this is a very old scam. Are there any computer police out...
  4. I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation: If the only way to get attention from a human being at Microsoft Corporation is by filing a lawsuit in small claims court, that is exactly what I plan to do. It does not matter to me whether I win the lawsuit or not; I simply need to draw public attention to the fact that a...
  5. Call from Microsoft!!!

Call from Microsoft!!!: Hello, I received a call on my fixed line from no. +441604503499, it was a girl and she said is calling from Microsoft from California. She asked me to do some things in my computer (of course i haven't done nothing) because there is a security problem in my Windows. When...
  6. Calls from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calls from Microsoft: Does Microsoft call me to let me know there is a problem with my computer, virus, malware,etc. I have been receiving calls from blocked numbers and need to make sure who it is. Do they have a way to identify themselves as true employees?? I'm new to all of this so I need...
  7. MSN Weather live tile defaults to Washington DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Weather live tile defaults to Washington DC: Forum The other day my MSN Weather App started to show Washinton DV from the live tile. But when I clicked on it the app defaults to my locaiton (St Louis) . Closing it back down the live tile defaults to Washinton D.C. I've reset it, uninstalled it, searched the...
  8. Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...

Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...: I received a phone from someone saying they were with Microsoft. They asked me to go to a web site they provided. I did not. I tryed to tell Microsoft about this but did not get anyone. What should I do in this type situation? Lewis...
  9. Call from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Call from Microsoft.: I just got a so called Microsoft call, telling me that there have been errors on my PC. The person calling had an Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi accent. I told him that he is an Idiot and hung up. I want to understand this as a warning to everyone, because MS never calls anyone...
  10. Phone-call from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone-call from Microsoft?: Yesterday I received a phone-call from "Microsoft" about a so-called computer problem. The caller ID was 0011055474272. I disconnected because I assumed it was a scam. I do not believe Microsoft makes personal calls to users or consumers. For this post I chose "Windows...