Windows 10: I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off

Discus and support I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; everyday that my fire walls are turned off. I have tried many things and this is still happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dio1992, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Dio1992 Win User

I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off

everyday that my fire walls are turned off.

I have tried many things and this is still happening.

:)

Dio1992, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Firewall

Hello,

It is recommended to turn on your Firewalls to prevent your computer from unauthorized access and being vulnerable. Based on your issue description, it looks like you wanted to turn off Windows Firewall. To turn off Windows Firewall, kindly follow the steps
    below:

• On Start, scroll down to Windows System > Control Panel > System
      and Security
      > Windows Firewall.
    • Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
    • Under the appropriate network setting, select Turn on Windows Firewall.
      • Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your .administrator

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Cannot turn on network firewall for windows10 - SOLVED

Hello Sabrina,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

You mean to say, the option is grayed out?

Is this started to happen recently?

What happens when you tried to turn on Firewall?

Usually, Windows Firewall shouldn't be in turn off state unless you have another firewall turned on. Turning off Windows Firewall might make your PC (and your network, if you have one) more vulnerable to damage from worms or hackers.

To turn Windows Firewall on or off:

• Click Start,

• In Search, type firewall, and then select
      Windows Firewall.

• Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off on left pane. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

• Select Turn on Windows Firewall checkbox's and click
      OK

• Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your administrator.
    Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 25, 2019
  4. TJ1974K Win User

Keep receiving firewall notifications and having to turn on 'Windows Firewall' and Norton.

Keep receiving firewall notifications, and having to turn on 'Windows Firewall' and Norton. Should they both be on or one or the other.

Original Title: Network Firewall

TJ1974K, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off - Similar Threads - receive notice firewalls

2. I noticed after the trial period ended for malwarebytes I received LSA is turned off even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I noticed after the trial period ended for malwarebytes I received LSA is turned off even...: I noticed after the trial period ended for malwarebytes I received LSA is turned off even though it is turned on. Should I be concerned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-noticed-after-the-trial-period-ended-for/def77ef1-1c56-4a32-958f-a3b1d4669893
  3. I noticed after the trial period ended for malwarebytes I received LSA is turned off even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I noticed after the trial period ended for malwarebytes I received LSA is turned off even...: I noticed after the trial period ended for malwarebytes I received LSA is turned off even though it is turned on. Should I be concerned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-noticed-after-the-trial-period-ended-for/def77ef1-1c56-4a32-958f-a3b1d4669893
  4. Notice i received today

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Notice i received today: Adobe will remove Flash Player download pages from its site after the EOL Date. Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021. what need to be done? does acrobat dc work for that? 171275
  5. Firewall is turned off and I can't turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firewall is turned off and I can't turn it back on.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YoshiKombat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiel27/firewall_is_turned_off_and_i_cant_turn_it_back_on/
  6. i just noticed that Tamper protection is turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i just noticed that Tamper protection is turned off: does that mean that I was running my windows 10 without antivirus ? im using windows 10 pro and the default windows 10 anti virus do I need to do a full Scan ? im using the PC as a server only and it is connected to the Internet 145890
  7. TURN NOTICATIONS OFF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TURN NOTICATIONS OFF: How do I turn off notifications? The sound is irritating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-notications-off/34c32a7e-2b3a-46b6-8c28-eccd73245891
  8. why do I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off, when they are all on

why do I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off, when they are all on: I get a notice everyday that my fire walls are turned off. I check security and they are all on. Why do I keep getting this notice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-do-i-receive-a-notice-that-my-firewalls-are/3d0b083d-e24a-41c8-9c25-8d371f4a4217
  9. Firewall turned off

Firewall turned off: Why am I receiving message firewall is turned off, but when I check security firewall is on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/firewall-turned-off/c12a23bd-426d-4406-91d4-54f50be196cd
  10. Should I turn off Windows Firewall?

Should I turn off Windows Firewall?: Hey, Just got this firewall "Glasswire" and was wondering if I should turn off Windows 10 Firewall while I'm using it? I'm just not sure if Glasswire gives me as much protection as the Windows one give me. -Thanks! 19741