Windows 10: I receive the robux i pruchased late

Discus and support I receive the robux i pruchased late in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I don't know if its about roblox's servers but whenever i buy robux in microsoft roblox not from the website i get a message saying "server refused... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PannacottaFugo, Jul 12, 2021.

1. I receive the robux i pruchased late

I don't know if its about roblox's servers but whenever i buy robux in microsoft roblox not from the website i get a message saying "server refused purchase" and doesn't give me the robux when i try to purchase again it says "you already own this item" then when i check my card i see that money has been taken from my card but after a couple of hours when i checked my account again i saw that i received the robux my problem is that i receive the robux i buy too late. and yes i have updated everything still doesn't work

:)

PannacottaFugo, Jul 12, 2021
  2. KaiSeers Win User

Where did my robux go?

Hello,

I have recently purchased robux from the microsoft store, but when I went to my account, the robux wasn't there.

Then, i realized that i was on the original roblox website, and there must've been a roblox from microsoft. Surely enough, there was. But, when i checked my balance again, there was still no robux. Then, i thought that the email i used to purchase the robux
    had to be the same email as the account email, so I went over to my profile, and changed my email. But, the robux STILL wasn't in my balance. My final thought was, i had to go onto the Xbox to find the robux. So, i made a completely new account, joined into
    the game, and there was no robux.

I spent around $50.00 worth or robux in the purchase, so could you please tell me an answer on where i can find my robux. If possible, if there was a way to refund robux, please let me know.

KaiSeers, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Heinritch Win User
    Robux for PC 2.0

Hello! I currently cannot buy any robux on the windows edition but i can buy the robux that is selling for the xbox, please help!

Heinritch, Jul 12, 2021
  4. I receive the robux i pruchased late

Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

I receive the robux i pruchased late

1. I receive the robux i pruchased late - Similar Threads - receive robux pruchased

2. I wrong buy robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wrong buy robux: I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this purchase was required to use an xbox, while I don't have an xbox here, can you help me change the code to 400 robux? / refund...
  3. I wrong buy robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wrong buy robux: I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this purchase was required to use an xbox, while I don't have an xbox here, can you help me change the code to 400 robux? / refund...
  4. I have been charged twice while pruchasing windows 11

I have been charged twice while pruchasing windows 11: Numéro de transaction5J883666DL699803TNuméro de factureZ526MKM3NH3XDétails de l'achatWindows 10/11 Famille145,00 EURAND :Numéro de transaction42M730761A6623220Numéro de factureZ526MKN7LXNOMettre à niveau vers Windows 10/11 Professionnel145,00 EURPlease delete the second...
  5. Robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux: My daughter was trying to buy robux until the XSOLLA popped up. She did not know what it was and clicked off and tried again two more times. Then she found out she lost 2.57. Now she cannot buy any and is highly disappointed. How can she get her money back?...
  6. Robux

Robux: My daughter was trying to buy robux until the XSOLLA popped up. She did not know what it was and clicked off and tried again two more times. Then she found out she lost 2.57. Now she cannot buy any and is highly disappointed. How can she get her money back?...
  7. how do i buy robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i buy robux?: When i try to buy robux straight from the site, my microsoft balance isn't included. when i do from the app, same thing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-buy-robux/de169c35-cdc1-43ad-b5c1-6931466c5d27
  8. Can i get a refund on robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i get a refund on robux: I accidentally bought robux for roblox and i havent spent any of it yet, can i return the robux and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-refund-on-robux/ab993d4c-26e4-4c60-b95a-6463b6feb779
  9. I hope it's not to late . . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I hope it's not to late . . .: Oh boy . . . I had everything backed up to a USB drive. I'm running Windows 10. But, I have made some changes. New Movies, new pictures, quite a bit. So, I thought, I would format the USB drive. After the format, I did a copy/paste, with everything, on my computer, to the...
  10. "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late: [ATTACH] I'm not really here to demand a refund. I didn't realize the credit I had expired in 90 days, but it was on the claim page from bing rewards after all. However, this email showing up a few days late seems like a bit of a waste. I wasn't ready to pay for another...