Windows 10: I receive this message from the PC

Discus and support I receive this message from the PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can't sign into your account message. How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by eduardoangulo, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I receive this message from the PC

Can't sign into your account message.

How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on?

I receive this message from the PC 9ca8d37d-9348-4023-88ed-c17885b36e6a?upload=true.png

Moved from My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business

:)

eduardoangulo, Sep 16, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 16, 2019
  3. When I power on computer, I am receiving message starting Watchdog Initilaztion

Hello,

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda?
    • If yes, What is the outcome of the above steps?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.

If doesn't help, you may update the system to the latest Windows build and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 16, 2019
  4. I receive this message from the PC

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

I receive this message from the PC

1. I receive this message from the PC - Similar Threads - receive message

2. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  3. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  4. when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:: when trying to make a purchase on candy crush saga, I receive the following error message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-tring-to-make-a-purchase-on-candy-drush-saga/bd59ff3d-6013-4b1e-80c4-aa354ac1b932
  5. when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:

when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:: when trying to make a purchase on candy crush saga, I receive the following error message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-tring-to-make-a-purchase-on-candy-drush-saga/bd59ff3d-6013-4b1e-80c4-aa354ac1b932
  6. No matter what I do I receive the error message "Error code: Out of Memory" on Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter what I do I receive the error message "Error code: Out of Memory" on Microsoft...: I've tried updating, restarting, and going to settings to clear out the cache but I get the same error code when I open settings. I cannot do a thing with the web browser anymore and it's completely useless. I can't even uninstall it?...
  7. No matter what I do I receive the error message "Error code: Out of Memory" on Microsoft...

No matter what I do I receive the error message "Error code: Out of Memory" on Microsoft...: I've tried updating, restarting, and going to settings to clear out the cache but I get the same error code when I open settings. I cannot do a thing with the web browser anymore and it's completely useless. I can't even uninstall it?...
  8. why am i receiving this message? You require permission from System to make changes to this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i receiving this message? You require permission from System to make changes to this...: Just trying to clean out my gallery. all that is on there when you click on it is a bunch of pictures of logos something i know i didnt save . however they wont delete because i need permission to delete them...
  9. why am i receiving this message? You require permission from System to make changes to this...

why am i receiving this message? You require permission from System to make changes to this...: Just trying to clean out my gallery. all that is on there when you click on it is a bunch of pictures of logos something i know i didnt save . however they wont delete because i need permission to delete them...
  10. Correct Bitlocker key used; but receive error message 'The key doesnt match this drive'

Correct Bitlocker key used; but receive error message 'The key doesnt match this drive': Whilst using windows 11 pro;I backed up a windows disk image using: Control Panel; Back up and Restore; Create a system image. I also backed up my C: drive.I saved both of these onto external media, a 512gb Toshiba HDD USB 3.0I used bitlocker to encrypt the drive. I wrote...