Windows 10: I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft...

Discus and support I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used an audio track called “1200 - Track and Field - Good Times Instrumental” I wanted to find out if I have rights to use this before i file a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DASwasTaken, Jan 25, 2020.

1. I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft...

I used an audio track called “1200 - Track and Field - Good Times Instrumental”

I wanted to find out if I have rights to use this before i file a dispute.

:)

DASwasTaken, Jan 25, 2020

2. Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube

Hello Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to upload the video on YouTube but you are not able to do so because of the restrictions on copyright of the audio used in the video.

I suggest you to check the article on
    Use of Microsoft Copyrighted Content
    . Refer the section
    Microsoft Logos and Sounds. Also, please post a screenshot of the error message to get a better understanding of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube

Love the video edit facilities in Microsoft photos. I have imported 15 graphics and then have added one of the MS backing tracks, saved and then exported. When I post then on Youtube it says there is a copyright infringement. Is this correct? I thought
    MS tracks were copyright free. Want to post the video on my company website via YouTube link but do not want to infringe any copyright. Can you help please?

MarkBailey4, Jan 25, 2020
  4. I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft...

Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube

Hi ... Love the video edit facilities in Microsoft photos. I have imported 15 graphics and then have added one of the MS backing tracks, saved and then exported. When I post then on Youtube it says there is a copyright infringement. Is this correct?
    I thought MS tracks were copyright free. Want to post the video on my company website via YouTube link but do not want to infringe any copyright. Can you help please?

MarkBailey4, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft...

1. I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft... - Similar Threads - received copyright claim

2. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  3. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  4. I have microsoft 365 and still i cannot transfer music videos from youtube to powerpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have microsoft 365 and still i cannot transfer music videos from youtube to powerpoint: Powerpoint issue as stated in subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-365-and-still-i-cannot-transfer/dbcf4049-d300-4087-a297-a64510445f35
  5. I have microsoft 365 and still i cannot transfer music videos from youtube to powerpoint

I have microsoft 365 and still i cannot transfer music videos from youtube to powerpoint: Powerpoint issue as stated in subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-365-and-still-i-cannot-transfer/dbcf4049-d300-4087-a297-a64510445f35
  6. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor: I have recently tried to upload videos to YouTube with music from the Microsoft video editor and it claimed copyright issues on a few. The songs on the video editor listed as Funky Strut, On Hold and Simpler Times are flagged by YouTube as copyrighted. Are they not meant for...
  7. I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...: For some reason, I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video using the song "Together" on the Windows 10 Photos app. However, the song that it said was used in the video was "Chris Burrink - Confidence", and I am very confused. Anyway, I want to submit a dispute, but first, I...
  8. Copyright Claim as i used Background audio from Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Copyright Claim as i used Background audio from Windows Video Editor: Guys I wanted to convey that i had a youtuber channel and i created content with using windows video editor as i attached the background audio such as "AMPLIFIED" ,and all other background audios there was a copyright claim done on 11 of my video in which i added the...
  9. Copyright claim As I used Windows Video Editor Background Audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copyright claim As I used Windows Video Editor Background Audio: Guys I wanted to convey that i had a youtuber channel and i created content with using windows video editor as i attached the background audio such as "AMPLIFIED" ,and all other background audios there was a copyright claim done on 11 of my video in which i added the...
  10. I was copyright claimed in youtube for using music from Windows Video Editor App

I was copyright claimed in youtube for using music from Windows Video Editor App: Hello, I have a question. I have been using the video editor app from Microsoft. This software comes with music that you can add from the videos. As it was available and I owned the software came with the computer, I added the music as background. I made some small...