Windows 10: I received a note from microsoft made out to one of my disconnected accounts, asking me to...

Discus and support I received a note from microsoft made out to one of my disconnected accounts, asking me to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a notice on my comp to connect to a link: accounts.live.com/acsr? uaid=77d70 ..... etc. from you but i cannot enter the link... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HelenLewis2, Aug 13, 2018.

1. I received a note from microsoft made out to one of my disconnected accounts, asking me to...

I received a notice on my comp to connect to a link: accounts.live.com/acsr? uaid=77d70 ..... etc. from you but i cannot enter the link

:)

HelenLewis2, Aug 13, 2018

2. How to Disconnect Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As per the description we understand that you want remove the Microsoft account in your laptop. Please correct if its wrong. Let me assist you with this.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• When you say, delete my Microsoft Account do you wish to switch to Local account from Microsoft account?
    • Do you wish to delete the any other accounts which has been added?
    We cannot delete Microsoft account when we have logged in to the system. However we can switch to Local account from MS account.

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.

• Click on Accounts.

• Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.

• Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.

• Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.

• Now, login to Local account.
    Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

I received a note from microsoft made out to one of my disconnected accounts, asking me to...

Every day am asked to re-enter Microsoft Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Convert Microsoft Account to Local account and restart the system and again try to convert Local account to Microsoft account and check if it helps.

• Go to All settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Sign in with Local account instead and follow the on screen instructions.

• And again change it Microsoft account.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

I received a note from microsoft made out to one of my disconnected accounts, asking me to...

1. I received a note from microsoft made out to one of my disconnected accounts, asking me to... - Similar Threads - received note microsoft

2. Windows asking me to sign out my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking me to sign out my account: I just upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. It was fine at first and then when I turn on my laptop, it took so long for me to get in after I put my pin and when I get in, it's asking me to sign out my account and says this problem can often be fixed by signing out of my...
  3. Windows asking me to sign out my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asking me to sign out my account: I just upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. It was fine at first and then when I turn on my laptop, it took so long for me to get in after I put my pin and when I get in, it's asking me to sign out my account and says this problem can often be fixed by signing out of my...
  4. I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...: I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one day left to use Microsoft 365. I have an account and pay my subscription monthly....
  5. I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...: I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one day left to use Microsoft 365. I have an account and pay my subscription monthly....
  6. I received an email asking me to purchase Microsoft Defender. Is this a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received an email asking me to purchase Microsoft Defender. Is this a scam?: I received an email asking me to purchase Microsoft Defender. Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-received-an-email-asking-me-to-purchase/2871e4db-4b8a-40ca-9aaa-972cef6b67f9
  7. App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account

App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account: An app Textize Mind Map that I got from the Microsoft Store is asking me to log in to my Microsoft Account. I attached here the picture. Is this safe? I tried logging in using face recognition but Windows gives a notice that it's an unverified app also attached the image...
  8. My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.

My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.: After not using it for a few days, it asked me to verify my microsoft account. I was able to use cntrl alt dlt to get out and i was still logged in, and scanned for viruses. it said there were none. could there be malware?...
  9. Microsoft disconnected me from the internet!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft disconnected me from the internet!: Over one week ago I encountered a Bluetooth connectivity problem and called Microsoft to fix the issue. The Microsoft technician did a remote assist and managed to uninstall the WiFi driver for my pc. This problem has not been resolved even though it has been elevated to a...
  10. Windows 10 made me verify my microsoft account

Windows 10 made me verify my microsoft account: I still have the same computer and it made me verify my account and re setup my PIN to login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-made-me-verify-my-microsoft-account/c7861b15-36be-4ed0-a3c3-ee4dcb63ba91"