Windows 10: I received a threatening email from a hacker last night,

Discus and support I received a threatening email from a hacker last night, in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; wanting money in bitcoin form and threatening to show videos of me on facebook.Today he is attacking me through Windows Media Player, with trojans and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kthywin, Jan 28, 2019.

1. kthywin Win User

I received a threatening email from a hacker last night,

wanting money in bitcoin form and threatening to show videos of me on facebook.Today he is attacking me through Windows Media Player, with trojans and viruses which my antivirus program has quarantined. Is there a way to disable Windows Media Player??

I am visiting a friend out of my state and using their network, while I am here...As far as I know, they are not hacked, I had an horrid hacking in 2016, and this computer was acquired after my 3 laptops died, and this one hasn't been hacked before this.

I have copied my ip config results and will attach, if it is safe to do so. Please help!!

:)

kthywin, Jan 28, 2019

2. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 28, 2019
  4. I received a threatening email from a hacker last night,

Long delay in receiving email notifications

I received 4 PM's today and I have yet to receive an email about any of them

brandonwh64, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

I received a threatening email from a hacker last night,

1. I received a threatening email from a hacker last night, - Similar Threads - received threatening email

2. I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...: Email sender's address: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>;Hi, I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to your account. In addition, I...
  3. I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...: Email sender's address: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>;Hi, I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to your account. In addition, I...
  4. I'm reporting this email - 2nd one from a HACKER who sent threatening message. Below is the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I received an email last night, reportedly from Windows Defender and headed: Microsoft...

I received an email last night, reportedly from Windows Defender and headed: Microsoft...: It stated that I had just purchased a one-year subscription for $399.00. It stated that I could call a customer care rep. at 888-836-9877 if I did not make this purchase. I assume this is a scam. Correct? I could not find any charges to a credit card.Thank you....
  6. Update on the problem from last night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update on the problem from last night: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sakura_Kamishiro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j95ncm/update_on_the_problem_from_last_night/
  7. Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade: Received a Windows update last night 28th, now can't access my email accounts in Outlook. Access to other apps wiped out or eliminated, as well But I need help getting my emails. 3 different accounts I've checked that the username and passwords are correct. Help!...
  8. Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients: I am currently receiving threatening emails from unknown senders. I block them as they come in, but then another new sender pops up with more threatening emails. How do I correct this? It seems that Microsoft is not a secure site any longer for anyone using it. There...
  9. Windows UpDate From Last Night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows UpDate From Last Night: This thing is hung up. It reboots and I can get to the basic screen, but about half my icons don't render. Also, on the toolbar, my icons aren't there. The Windows icon in the bottom left corner is black and white and when you hover the mouse over it, you get the blue circle...
  10. received a threatening email from my own address

received a threatening email from my own address: Hi I received an email from my own address and it even shows in my sent emails. I threatens that this person has access to my camera and etc and can send videos to my contacts. I changed my password several time and still got the email. What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email from hacker threatening to

2. threatening email from hacker

3. i received a threatening email from a hacker

4. receiving threatening annonymous email,
  5. anonymous hacker threatening email,
  6. where should I send threatening emails Ive received,
  7. receiving threatening emails from a hacker,
  8. threatening emails from hackers,
  9. i received an email from a hacker