Windows 10: I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game

Discus and support I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all - A bit of pleasure, I hope. I was given a nice Logitech wireless game controller and would like a top-notch car racing game to go with it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Compumind, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Compumind Win User

I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game

Hi all -

A bit of pleasure, I hope.

I was given a nice Logitech wireless game controller and would like a top-notch car racing game to go with it.
    Problem is that a couple of them (from what I hear) won't work on build 2004 just yet, like Forza.

Recommendations welcome.

Thanks.

*chuckle

:)

Compumind, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Pluginz Win User

Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob

Thanks COMPUTIAC thats the vids yes *Smile

Pluginz, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob

Hello,
    I know nothing about video games, but want my 8 year old daughter to have the option to play some flight simulator and car race games. I saw there are a lot of free games from microsoft etc. So that should do. I also like to play with her, so may need 2 controllers. So far I just installed some free microsoft games and tried them out to play with the keyboard, which obviously is limiting. All our PCs have W10-64.

It looks like there are quite a lot of USB game controllers. Some examples i came across is this $80 PXN Racing wheel or this $40 Gameon Racing wheel dn this, but as you know there are thousands. As i said, i have no experience with any fo that. I don't mind to spend more $, but don't want to overspend given the occasional use of cheaper games ny an 8 year old. if we play a lot, i don't mind upgrading in some years. Some questions:

1. What race wheel features do occasional players really need for typical features? I realize there are several options in feedback etc. but what is really needed?
    2. Can a PC game typically work with 2 race wheels?
    3. What joystick features are needed for flight simulators?
    4. What brands are good ones? I know Logitech has a lot of controllers, but I realize much PC hardware is produced in the same factory and then just re-labelled.

Thanks for any suggestions.

HerrKaLeun, Jun 15, 2020
  4. COMPUTIAC Win User

Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob

Perfect, Thanks.

I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game [​IMG]

I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game [​IMG]

COMPUTIAC, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game - Similar Threads - received wireless game

2. PC wireless gaming receiver

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC wireless gaming receiver: Hello, I have an issue since last Wondows update: The XBOX wireless controller stopped working. I've tried to update the drivers again, but I cannot find the controller in the devices anymore. I wanted to ask what issue could it be and how I can solve it. Many thanks...
  3. Driver for wireless gaming controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for wireless gaming controller: I have a generic wireless pc gaming controller for my Xbox 360 control on the device manager appears as unknown device I try to intstall the driver manually, after the "success installation" still appears as an unknown device I try in different USB ports still the same and I...
  4. PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work: Hi Everyone, I use a PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for my Xbox 360 Control this adapater was working good util this past sunday 7/19/2020, on monday my pc did some windows updates then when I was ready to use it my pc doesnt recognize the adpater I already try to install the...
  5. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Racing Games Contollers Windows 10: I have an external steering wheel as well as gas/break petals USB. Windows 10 recognizes them. Do one of the MS racing games let me use them? Last used with XP. Thanks!...
  6. Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob: Hello, I know nothing about video games, but want my 8 year old daughter to have the option to play some flight simulator and car race games. I saw there are a lot of free games from microsoft etc. So that should do. I also like to play with her, so may need 2 controllers. So...
  7. Wireless gaming receiver driver is broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless gaming receiver driver is broken: After a fresh install of Windows 10 to keep my PC fast, I plugged in my wireless Xbox 360 receiver, not made by Microsoft, instead made by Akord, popped in the CD to install the necessary drivers, and apparently Windows thinks that it is corrupt, or tampered with, while an...
  8. racing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    racing game: I install gamelofts asphalt 9 legends on my win. 10 pc and it installed properly but game is not started within a second it close. help me
  9. hi my name terrence brown wow i love it games race cars all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi my name terrence brown wow i love it games race cars all: so I want buy laptop games and window 8.1 or new one smile I want to payment for both laptop and tablet too...…..so now my laptop veryold I need new laptop and tablet too for games and I want 2TB lot more...
  10. Looking for racing game recommendations.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for racing game recommendations.....: OK, so first I'll go ahead and make it clear that I suck at racing. I'm normally accustomed to RPGs, action/adventure, and FPS titles. But I'd like to try something different. I last remember playing an NFS title on PC many years ago, something where you could play as either...