Windows 10: I received an email saying my 365 subscription had been renewed. I did not authorize that....

Discus and support I received an email saying my 365 subscription had been renewed. I did not authorize that.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Email came from MicrosoftIt says my 365 subscription was renewed for $19.99It listed an order number of = 089beeb1-5908-410d-95d4-adf5bd6b7807My online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom Watkins1, May 15, 2024.

1. I received an email saying my 365 subscription had been renewed. I did not authorize that....

Email came from MicrosoftIt says my 365 subscription was renewed for $19.99It listed an order number of = 089beeb1-5908-410d-95d4-adf5bd6b7807My online MS Account shows no charges and there is no payment method entered.Was this charged? How? Why?If it was, please cancel ASAP.Tom Watkins

:)

Tom Watkins1, May 15, 2024
  2. RG_IN Win User

Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

Hi,

I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards
    are all active and I have used one of them last time to renew a OFFICE-365 subscription.

Raised multiple service requests on the same, but no solution. Had long chats, still no solution.

RG_IN, May 15, 2024
  3. [Suejin] Win User
    Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

Hello RG_IN,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor. I can see that you are unable to proceed with renewing your Office 365 subscription.

When getting an authorization error, it's best to contact your bank and ask them to authorize the charge.

For more details, you can review this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/10622/...

I hope this helps.

[Suejin], May 15, 2024
  4. I received an email saying my 365 subscription had been renewed. I did not authorize that....

Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription.

Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.

Now I can't access my account and admin despite doing account recovery. If I input the recovery code, just goes back to blank log in screen.

Can't access support from Microsoft which is very frustrating. Why has this situation arisen and how do I resolve it?

Sue Ritchie, May 15, 2024
Thema:

I received an email saying my 365 subscription had been renewed. I did not authorize that....

1. I received an email saying my 365 subscription had been renewed. I did not authorize that.... - Similar Threads - received email saying

2. need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...: I need answers to an email saying that my subscription to Microsoft 365 personal has been renewed, How has it been renewed? Do I get a bill in the mail?...
  3. need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...: I need answers to an email saying that my subscription to Microsoft 365 personal has been renewed, How has it been renewed? Do I get a bill in the mail?...
  4. need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I received an email saying my 365 subscription had been renewed. I did not authorize that....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received an email saying my 365 subscription had been renewed. I did not authorize that....: Email came from MicrosoftIt says my 365 subscription was renewed for $19.99It listed an order number of = 089beeb1-5908-410d-95d4-adf5bd6b7807My online MS Account shows no charges and there is no payment method entered.Was this charged? How? Why?If it was, please cancel...
  6. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365: I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account...
  7. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365: I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account...
  8. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription: Hi, I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards are all active...
  10. message to renew my office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    message to renew my office 365 subscription: I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-to-renew-my-office-365-subscription/e2d2aa56-d8ca-4e13-b87a-e6e458f7b32c