Windows 10: I received an error 0x87E10BCF when was installing Microsoft Game Services

Discus and support I received an error 0x87E10BCF when was installing Microsoft Game Services in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I went to the Microsoft Store app to download Microsoft Gamepass. But I was required a license with an error 0x87E10BCF... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EnolaMcDougald, Oct 14, 2020.

1. I received an error 0x87E10BCF when was installing Microsoft Game Services

I went to the Microsoft Store app to download Microsoft Gamepass. But I was required a license with an error 0x87E10BCF

:)

EnolaMcDougald, Oct 14, 2020

2. Unable to Install Microsoft Game Services (Game Pass) - Error 0x87E10BCF

After initiating a download of Microsoft Gamepass from the Microsoft Store app, the download will show "Acquiring License". Immediately after that message, I'm presented with Error 0x87E10BCF. My version of Windows 10 is currently activated, so I can't figure
    out what's wrong.

DuncanWalser, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Problem installing game purchased in microsoft store error Code: 0x87E10BCF

Hello Kairu432 I'm Cristhian an independent advisor willing to help

you can try following this thread about error 0x87E10BCF

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

let me know if it works

kind regards,

Cristhian

CristhianEscobarPQ, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I received an error 0x87E10BCF when was installing Microsoft Game Services

Error code 0x87E10BCF

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you receive an error, ‘0x87E10BCF’
    when trying to activate Windows 10. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

You may want to try using the slmgr commands to activate Windows and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator
    3. Type in the following commands and hit Enter after each command:

slmgr -upk

slmgr -cpky

slmgr -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (Replace XXXX with the product key)

slmgr -ato

If the issue persists, you can get in touch with our Activation team through
    Chat or through
    Phone channels for further assistance.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

I received an error 0x87E10BCF when was installing Microsoft Game Services

1. I received an error 0x87E10BCF when was installing Microsoft Game Services - Similar Threads - received error 0x87E10BCF

2. When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490: I am not very good with technology so please have patience. I recently got this new computer a dell inspiron and I recently tried to download Minecraft into it however when I did I got the error 80070490. I have also tried to download the gaming services in the computer and...
  3. When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490: I am not very good with technology so please have patience. I recently got this new computer a dell inspiron and I recently tried to download Minecraft into it however when I did I got the error 80070490. I have also tried to download the gaming services in the computer and...
  4. Unable to Install Microsoft Game Services Game Pass - Error 0x87E10BCF

Unable to Install Microsoft Game Services Game Pass - Error 0x87E10BCF: After initiating a download of Microsoft Gamepass from the Microsoft Store app, the download will show "Acquiring License". Immediately after that message, I'm presented with Error 0x87E10BCF. My version of Windows 10 is currently activated, so I can't figure out what's...
  5. Error code 0x87E10BCF

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error code 0x87E10BCF: I recently had to reinstall the original windows 8.1 on my laptop due to a power failure while updating. I had updated to windows 10 back when they offered it to me. I downloaded the windows 10 software after rebooting with 8.1 and installed but it will not let me activate...
  6. Code: 0x87E10BCF when downloading anything from the Microsoft store.

Code: 0x87E10BCF when downloading anything from the Microsoft store.: When i try to install anything from the windows store on my machine i get this error, free app or paid i cant get past this error. it says "authenticating" for a second or two, and then provides me with the error "Code: 0x87E10BCF" I have tried everything google has given me...
  7. Keep getting Code: 0x87E10BCF error when attempting to install Xbox Beta app from Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Keep getting Code: 0x87E10BCF error when attempting to install Xbox Beta app from Microsoft...: I'm hoping I might get some assistance on this issue I continue to get; every time I attempt to install the Xbox Beta app from the Microsoft store, it gives me an error shortly after attempting to acquire the license. I made sure Windows was fully updated, ensure my date and...
  8. Error 0x87E10BCF when trying to activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error 0x87E10BCF when trying to activate Windows 10: I have recently bought a second hand laptop with Windows 8.1 installed. I upgraded this to Windows 10, but it has not automatically activated. When I try to activate with the original product key, I get the following error: [ATTACH] I have tried Troubleshoot, and...
  9. Problem installing game purchased in microsoft store error Code: 0x87E10BCF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing game purchased in microsoft store error Code: 0x87E10BCF: I recently purchased Sea of thieves through the store and whenever I try to start the download it attempts to acquire licence and says It couldn't install and will try again shortly. I bought windows 10 for the sole reason of playing this game and have tried a plethora of...
  10. Error Code: 0x87E10BCF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Code: 0x87E10BCF: I'm trying to activate my new pc but it gives me this error code 0x87E10BCF i've try trouble shooting and i dont have a product key. Also when i try to download a windows genuine. Please Help!...
Tags: