Windows 10: I received BlueScreen (System Service Exception) error after Overclocking my gpu

Discus and support I received BlueScreen (System Service Exception) error after Overclocking my gpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So like I said I received BlueScreen (System Service Exception) error after Overclocking my gpu on my laptop with MSI After Burner (Unofficial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OMAPro-X, Nov 15, 2019.

1. OMAPro-X Win User

I received BlueScreen (System Service Exception) error after Overclocking my gpu

So like I said I received BlueScreen (System Service Exception) error after Overclocking my gpu on my laptop with MSI After Burner (Unofficial Overclock with PowerSupport) with no stress test (just turning the option on) and my screen blinks just before the blue screen shows up .any help please?

:)

OMAPro-X, Nov 15, 2019

2. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Nov 15, 2019
  3. "System Service Exception" after ovcerclock

Hey guys, so today I tried to overclock my *drying* athlon cpu and somehow Windows keeps reporting a "system service exception" error. I already know the limits of my cpu and the overclock I performed worked before in Windows 7 and insider preview. Can
    someone help me?

KyleTheScientist, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I received BlueScreen (System Service Exception) error after Overclocking my gpu

stopcode-system service exception

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, system service exception. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We are looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I received BlueScreen (System Service Exception) error after Overclocking my gpu - Similar Threads - received BlueScreen System

2. Bluescreen: IRQL less or equal + system service exception + kernel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen: IRQL less or equal + system service exception + kernel...: I've replaced my parts and keep up my weekly "chkdsk c:/f" as they were visibly spoilt, in case there was any files corruption however recently it does not seem like it is working anymore... before i changed my parts it used to happen 4 times daily at most when i am out of...
  3. Regarding SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error: My system details are as follows:- Microsoft Windows Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 Sometimes my laptop suddenly shows errorSYSTEM ERROR EXCEPTION with blue screen. After few minutes it shut down. And when i reopen it, it works properly. What is the reason...
  4. System Service Exception Error

System Service Exception Error: Hi, While I was scanning my PC with TrendMicro antivirus program, I encounter the error page on the attachment. This was the first time I've seen this error on PC and it is not connected to the internet right now. Can I restart it manually ? Does it cause a problem ? Best...
  5. Bluescreen system service exception - Persists even after full reformat

Bluescreen system service exception - Persists even after full reformat: Hi, due to the bluescreen my windows eventually got corrupted and had to do a windows reformat. I also bluescreened once during the reformat installation process which gave me an unhealthy dose of migraine, but I eventually got a clean reformat. Since the reformat I've...
  6. I have a SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error

I have a SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error: Hi, I started experiencing a blue screen errors, stating my PC ran into problems and needs to restart. Different error codes appear but SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION is the frequent one. I can access the desktop and work for about five minutes then the errors appear and am forced...
  7. System Service Exception Bluescreen

System Service Exception Bluescreen: Randomly crashing during various things, mostly involving games. Tried some system scans and integrity checks but they didn't find anything out of the ordinary so thought I'd throw this up here to see if there are any clearer ideas what could be causing it. Thanks...
  8. [BLUESCREEN] System Service Exception

[BLUESCREEN] System Service Exception: Hello! When playing games, I get an error "System Service Exception" I tried to reinstall windows, drivers and nothing changed that. Specification of my equipment: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Asus GTX 560 TI Asus P5K SE Corsair 550w 4x 2gb DDR3 2x 250gb HDD Windows 10...
  9. System service exception error

System service exception error: Hi, Recently I've purchased a new pc with windows 10 and since then it is showing SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR.. What is the cause for that and how could I resolve it....
  10. I am sometimes getting a memory error at st after overclocking my GPU

in Windows 10 Support
    I am sometimes getting a memory error at st after overclocking my GPU: Hello to all, I am sometimes getting the following error at startup after overclocking my GPU with Nvidia Inspector: ''Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.'' I am getting this error sometimes,not always. I...