Windows 10: i received error code: 0xC00CE225 when i entered configSecurityPolicy.exe in command with...

Discus and support i received error code: 0xC00CE225 when i entered configSecurityPolicy.exe in command with... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; OS :: Windows 10 1909 Enterprise 64bit build no 18363.753 activated standard alone laptop. Asus laptop vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM153 with Three... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Apr 1, 2020.

1. i received error code: 0xC00CE225 when i entered configSecurityPolicy.exe in command with...

OS :: Windows 10 1909 Enterprise 64bit build no 18363.753 activated standard alone laptop.

Asus laptop vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM153 with Three internal harddisks

all device drivers are signed and update

bios update

intel me firmware updated to advanced level

Yesterday I tried the following commands with admin rights

cd "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender"

ConfigSecurityPolicy.exe /?

received error code: 0xC00CE225

But that application asked me to input policy.xml format, i dont know how to get"policy.xml" and how i do configure "Microsoft Security Client"using "policy.xml" file

Below actions are already taken , but no use

1.System restore ---No use if i do also , i will same error message

2. sfc /scannow done

3. Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore

4. Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

with using internet

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:K:\Sources\Install.wim:1

without windows update connecting

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:N:\Sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess

Before Giving answer, check-in your windows 10 64 os in laptop or in desktop, try those commands, if you received the same error, But if you solved the issue, then reply to me, otherwise dont replay

Please don't give these solutions like , reinstall windows os , or do a system restore or scan with antivirus or windows upgrade like above.

I have configured the windows os with enhanced hardware configuration with windows defender advanced settings with windows defender application guard with device guard with isolated browsing with windows defender application control policies with enabled software restriction policieswith exploit protection settings with enabled attack surface reduction rules

below is the screenshot error message

i received  error code: 0xC00CE225 when i entered configSecurityPolicy.exe in command with... 4855d5d5-a33f-4992-a815-0241ff4031ea?upload=true.jpg

Thanks for reading my question, I hope advanced expert users can reply to me with solution

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Apr 1, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 1, 2020
  3. received application error regsvr32.exe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

1. When exactly does this error occur?

2. Did you try running any application?

3. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

4. Which edition of Windows 10 are you using? Is it Windows 10 pro?

Regsvr32.exe Application Error Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

*Missing or damaged or modified .dll files.

*Invalid Entry or Command Path.

*Active X control errors.

*Registry issues.

*Viral or Malware Attack.

Since we did not receive a detail information on this issue and as an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform a full pc virus scan using Windows Defender. Before performing virus scan, it is recommended to update Windows Defender.

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

i received error code: 0xC00CE225 when i entered configSecurityPolicy.exe in command with...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 1, 2020
  5. 1. after entered the command .
    2. does not run application because the file "configsecuritypolicy.exe" is located default by microsoft.
    3. i did not make any changes .
    4. windows 10 enterprise 1909 64bit 18363.753.

did you tried that commands before replying to me

6. removing old account , logging with new account , no use. 'If you have windows 10 pro 1909 18363.753, then try those commands

Thema:

i received error code: 0xC00CE225 when i entered configSecurityPolicy.exe in command with...

1. i received error code: 0xC00CE225 when i entered configSecurityPolicy.exe in command with... - Similar Threads - received error code

2. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin: When I try to login with my pin, I receive error code 0x80280013 something went wrong and your pin isn't available. When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now,...
  3. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin: When I try to login with my pin, I receive error code 0x80280013 something went wrong and your pin isn't available. When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now,...
  4. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

7. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin: When I try to login with my pin, I receive "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code: 0x80280013. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem"I have tried deleteing the NGC folder for Windows Hello PIN method but it is still happening.Please solve the...
  8. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

9. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I am receiving this Error code: 0x80072f19

I am receiving this Error code: 0x80072f19: I am receiving the Error code: 0x80072f19 on Windows 10 mail on my gmail account. I have my Microsoft email account and my Apple email account but the error only appears with my Gmail account. I used the 3 accounts with no issue for more than 2 months. i have 2 step...