Windows 10: I received telephone support through the MS Assure program, but haven't received an email...

Discus and support I received telephone support through the MS Assure program, but haven't received an email... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The support tech was Alvaro. The date was Saturday, 6-27-20 and the Case # was 1006894042. Please email me the link for feedback and rating — at***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Copecabra, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Copecabra Win User

I received telephone support through the MS Assure program, but haven't received an email...

The support tech was Alvaro. The date was Saturday, 6-27-20 and the Case # was 1006894042. Please email me the link for feedback and rating — at*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I was very pleased with his service. Thank you!

—Richard Copeland,

Encinitas, CA 92024 USA

:)

Copecabra, Jun 28, 2020

2. Long delay in receiving email notifications

I received 4 PM's today and I have yet to receive an email about any of them

brandonwh64, Jun 28, 2020
  3. HammerON Win User
    Long delay in receiving email notifications

I thought it was strange that I did not get any emails yesterday on any of my sub'd threads. Now today I haven't received any either so something is not working correctly...

HammerON, Jun 28, 2020
  4. I received telephone support through the MS Assure program, but haven't received an email...

Outlook 2007 duplicates receiving email then crashes. Fix or Solution

I wanted to post about this issue because I was never able to find a decent solution to this problem but stumbled upon something that appears to have caused it.

Symptom: Outlook 2007 receives email then receives the email again, multiple times until it crashes. Or receives email and crashes once Junk Mail filter pops up creating a second copy of Outlook 2007.

Cause: Using more then one antivirus program that scans your email.

2ndary Cause: Installing Ad-aware and "wasn't aware" (no pun intended) that ad aware email scanner was installed while using an AV for emails already.

Solution: Uninstall Ad-aware email scanner through Uninstall feature of your OS (or any other email scanner that maybe installed). This should solve the problem.

Hope this helps someone.

EastCoasthandle, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I received telephone support through the MS Assure program, but haven't received an email...

1. I received telephone support through the MS Assure program, but haven't received an email... - Similar Threads - received telephone support

2. I haven't received any emails regarding insider updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't received any emails regarding insider updates: I haven't received any information regarding Windows 11 Insider updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-received-any-emails-regarding-insider/2f48f8c1-22f7-4967-9129-1edec754e999
  3. I haven't received any emails regarding insider updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I haven't received any emails regarding insider updates: I haven't received any information regarding Windows 11 Insider updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-received-any-emails-regarding-insider/2f48f8c1-22f7-4967-9129-1edec754e999
  4. Haven't received reply

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  5. Haven't received reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  6. Haven't received reply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not receiving emails.: I'm not receiving my emails now. I received them five days ago but no more. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/b4fcb55b-94d8-431d-8905-6041e15b1756
  8. I Haven't Received Email from Technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Haven't Received Email from Technician: I was told by the technician that I would receive an email confirming the work he has done, and the money he has taken in the last 24 hours, I have not received anything, please assure me that this is correct. [Original Title: email]...
  9. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  10. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b