Windows 10: I received the following

Discus and support I received the following in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; From: Windows Defender Order *** Email address is removed for privacy *** CustomerThis email contain detailed information of your recent purchase with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoyceStark, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I received the following

From: Windows Defender Order *** Email address is removed for privacy *** CustomerThis email contain detailed information of your recent purchase with us of Microsoft defender it helps you protect your data in your computer for more details please contact our customer care representative.If you did not make this purchase or want to cancel subscription please contact our customer care representative within 72 hour of receiving this email. They will help you get refund for the purchase.Thank youcustomer care representative : +1 845 277-7115So I assume this is a scam. I did not cal

:)

JoyceStark, Jan 22, 2022

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 22, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 22, 2022
  4. I received the following

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

I received the following

1. I received the following - Similar Threads - received following

2. when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:: when trying to make a purchase on candy crush saga, I receive the following error message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-tring-to-make-a-purchase-on-candy-drush-saga/bd59ff3d-6013-4b1e-80c4-aa354ac1b932
  3. when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:: when trying to make a purchase on candy crush saga, I receive the following error message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-tring-to-make-a-purchase-on-candy-drush-saga/bd59ff3d-6013-4b1e-80c4-aa354ac1b932
  4. Hi, I need help. I received a blue screen with the following error code: IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I need help. I received a blue screen with the following error code: IRQL not less or equal: Here are the dump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qiowGUL3hHE-nT_Z0TD9Z_eC-GxUWzXT?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-need-help-i-received-a-blue-screen-with-the/b3c04708-be91-4c45-b5c9-f37eed3af1cf
  5. Hi, I need help. I received a blue screen with the following error code: IRQL not less or equal

Hi, I need help. I received a blue screen with the following error code: IRQL not less or equal: Here are the dump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qiowGUL3hHE-nT_Z0TD9Z_eC-GxUWzXT?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-need-help-i-received-a-blue-screen-with-the/b3c04708-be91-4c45-b5c9-f37eed3af1cf
  6. Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...: My PC is running on Windows 11, and I noticed that after installing an update, I am unable to connect to the network printers both HP and Fuji Xerox - whether to send print jobs over or to receive scanned files from the printer. The only work around is to restart the PC and...
  7. Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...

Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...: My PC is running on Windows 11, and I noticed that after installing an update, I am unable to connect to the network printers both HP and Fuji Xerox - whether to send print jobs over or to receive scanned files from the printer. The only work around is to restart the PC and...
  8. I received the following email but I'm not sure if it's legitimate. Can someone please confirm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received the following email but I'm not sure if it's legitimate. Can someone please confirm?: Email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** do I chat to a Microsoft Agent to try and re-access this account so I can get rid of it as it's no longer in use?We detected something unusual about a recent sign-in to the Microsoft account *Account...
  9. I received the following email but I'm not sure if it's legitimate. Can someone please confirm?

I received the following email but I'm not sure if it's legitimate. Can someone please confirm?: Email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** do I chat to a Microsoft Agent to try and re-access this account so I can get rid of it as it's no longer in use?We detected something unusual about a recent sign-in to the Microsoft account *Account...
  10. I received the following error 0x80780119, when trying a System Image Back up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I received the following error 0x80780119, when trying a System Image Back up: There is not enough disk space to create the volume shadow copy on the image location. Make sure that, for all volumes to be backed up, the minimum required disk spare for shadow copy creation is available. This applies to both the back up storage destination and the volumes...