Windows 10: I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

Discus and support I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is this a fraud?Automatic renewal of your Outlook Ad-Free subscription is scheduled for Saturday, June 24, 2023Your subscription is scheduled to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rosemary alvino, May 26, 2023.

1. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

Is this a fraud?Automatic renewal of your Outlook Ad-Free subscription is scheduled for Saturday, June 24, 2023Your subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed. On Saturday, June 24, 2023, USD 19.95 plus applicable taxes will be charged to Visa **4994.To manage your subscription, change how you pay, or cancel, visit your Microsoft account dashboard.Sign into your Microsoft account to manage your subscriptions, including changing your payment method or canceling a subscription to prevent future charges.Manage your subscription >Dates are displayed per Coordinated Universal Tim

:)

rosemary alvino, May 26, 2023

2. Unable to receive e-mails in Windows Mail

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in receiving your e-mails.

I would suggest you to remove and reconfigure the account back in the device. Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again you will be able to receive E-mails.

If you are looking for Roll back to your previous Operating System then I would suggest you to refer to the steps given in the article to Can I go back to my Old Operating System?

Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ - Microsoft Support

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 26, 2023
  3. dencal Win User
    AMD e-mail

Received this e-mail from AMD today....I believe this applies to latest Insider W10 version.

dencal, May 26, 2023
  4. Newegg Win User

I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

NewEgg Scam E-Mails

Newegg.com just became aware of a phishing e-mail scam disguised as an order confirmation e-mail. Newegg takes the security of customer information extremely seriously and wants to assure you these phishing e-mails are in no way affiliated with or originating from Newegg. We have taken immediate steps to verify no customer data has been breached and to inform the proper authorities. Rest assured your information is safe with us.

If you have received a suspect email, we strongly advise that you DO NOT respond, download or click any of the links on the e-mail. Please refer to our FAQ page for tips on how to identify and protect yourself against such attacks in the future:

Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at L: Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

Thank you.

Newegg.com

Newegg, May 26, 2023
Thema:

I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

1. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud? - Similar Threads - received mail today

2. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?: Is this a fraud?Automatic renewal of your Outlook Ad-Free subscription is scheduled for Saturday, June 24, 2023Your subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed. On Saturday, June 24, 2023, USD 19.95 plus applicable taxes will be charged to Visa **4994.To manage your...
  3. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?: Is this a fraud?Automatic renewal of your Outlook Ad-Free subscription is scheduled for Saturday, June 24, 2023Your subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed. On Saturday, June 24, 2023, USD 19.95 plus applicable taxes will be charged to Visa **4994.To manage your...
  4. Today's e-mail from you

Today's e-mail from you: Do I have to pay for microsoft services as per your e-mail today or is this a scam. It says I have to pay for microsoft services from October 2020. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-e-mail-from-you/08e45643-f5e4-4fc6-af5a-d0b147e0c526
  5. Not receiving e-mails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving e-mails.: Hey guys. So, i want to change the PIN when opening the windows but they ask me for a code wich they send through Yahoo mail. The problem is that i am not receiving theese emails. I checked and re-checked my email so i can assure it's the right one but no luck. What should i...
  6. Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?: A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction. What possibilities are there for problem solving or hints / instructions. I also do not know whether he accesses his e-mail program via the...
  7. Not Receiving E-Mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Receiving E-Mails: Hello, All, I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop. There are 4 linked email accounts, but now only one updates with new emails. Specifically with AOL, I repeatedly receive messages that my account is "out of date", but it does not update despite multiple attempts...
  8. E-mail not sending/receiving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  9. e-mail not received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    e-mail not received: i was trying to redeem my windows 10 edition of minecraft but i did not receive the e-mail containing the code for the minecraft. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-received/5d4af92d-afdb-4b1a-a839-43b7470df5da"
  10. Received E-Mail

Received E-Mail: I just received an email claiming to be from Microsoft thanking me for my order of Defender Firewall for 499.99. I did not order Defender Firewall. It gave me an order number and said if I want to cancel to call 888-632-0222. How do I stop this crook that somehow got my...