Windows 10: I received this email : I’m assuming it’s spam?.?

Discus and support I received this email : I’m assuming it’s spam?.? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is to notify you for the final time that we have stopped processing incoming email and files on your account, since you have refused to upgrade... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZIJA, Dec 6, 2019.

1. ZIJA Win User

I received this email : I’m assuming it’s spam?.?

This is to notify you for the final time that we have stopped processing incoming email and files on your account, since you have refused to upgrade your account to our new service and we will be forced to deactivate your account if this notice is ignored.Please take a second to update your account below.

CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT

This restriction will be disabled immediately we confirm that you have successfully updated your account.

Windows Live ID Customer Support.
    Copyright 2019 Inc

:)

ZIJA, Dec 6, 2019

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Mystere Win User
    Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Once you're on the list, the only thing you can do to stop it is change your email address.

I have an old Hotmail email that I use very rarely, and never give out anymore. I've had this account for close to 20 years, and it *STILL* gets a ton of spam. Many years ago I used to sign up for stuff using various fake names so I could try to track where spam was coming from, and I *STILL* get spam with those names 10+ years later.

No, you can't just block the IP addresses. The IP's change regularly, and often these are hijacked servers that are used for a few days or weeks then they move on to the next hijacked server so that people can't block them.

Trust me.. 30 spam messages is not very many, I get over 2500 per day, and that's the stuff that makes it through the front-end filters. There have been particularly bad periods where I've received of 25,000 per day. Only changing your email and never giving it out to any mailing list, service, website, etc.. will protect you from spam, and even then random emails can still be sent if your email address is common enough.

Honestly, I wouldn't be that worried about those "hidden" messages, since 99.9% of spammers just don't care if an email address is good or not.. They don't even bother to remove duplicates.

Mystere, Dec 6, 2019
  4. GLG2019 Win User

I can't find any of the spam I have received in my email acct. SBCGlobal

I need to see the spam I have received in my emails. I can't find anything, any where, that lists all the spam I have received.

Please reply. Thank you

GLG2019, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I received this email : I’m assuming it’s spam?.? - Similar Threads - received email I’m

2. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  3. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  4. spam: Just received this:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spam: Just received this:: Microsoft Account Thank you for using our services. This email is regarding your purchase of Microsoft defender. Please check below for more details of invoice Customer Id : 483462Invoice Id : MS-475456-72802Email : Invoice Date : 24 January 2022 Product Microsoft firewall...
  5. spam: Just received this:

spam: Just received this:: Microsoft Account Thank you for using our services. This email is regarding your purchase of Microsoft defender. Please check below for more details of invoice Customer Id : 483462Invoice Id : MS-475456-72802Email : Invoice Date : 24 January 2022 Product Microsoft firewall...
  6. Receiving Spam Mail From Microsoft Hosted Email Spam Bot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving Spam Mail From Microsoft Hosted Email Spam Bot: I have received spam mail consistently 12 every single day for the past month from malicious actors that are hosted onmicrosoft.com. This is against your terms of service but I consistently receive emails from aliased addresses like this. with phoney baloney headlines that...
  7. Receiving Spam Mail From Microsoft Hosted Email Spam Bot

Receiving Spam Mail From Microsoft Hosted Email Spam Bot: I have received spam mail consistently 12 every single day for the past month from malicious actors that are hosted onmicrosoft.com. This is against your terms of service but I consistently receive emails from aliased addresses like this. with phoney baloney headlines that...
  8. Receiving Spam Mail From Microsoft Hosted Email Spam Bot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. spam emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam emails: my account seems to have been hacked and im recieving thousands of spam emails, how can i get this to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-emails/b7540717-f311-420a-a42f-f3068e180734"
  10. spam emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam emails: I am new to Windows 10 and although it seems great and all, I have noticed that I have a ridiculous amount of spam in my emails albit mostly in my junk folder. I can't seem to find a way to report the spam that I'm getting. Is this a common problem? Any suggestions?...