Windows 10: I received this Mail and Calendar update earlier

Discus and support I received this Mail and Calendar update earlier in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I received this Mail and Calendar update "Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Mail and Calendar" Anyone... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by purplemtn, Mar 26, 2016.

1. purplemtn Win User

I received this Mail and Calendar update earlier

I received this Mail and Calendar update "Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Mail and Calendar"

Anyone know what it included or where I can find out more about it?

Thank You
    Rick

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Problem Details

:)

purplemtn, Mar 26, 2016

2. Windows 10 calendar

I have received and error message that windows could not update the mail/calendar error message 0x80073D02

All the events on the calendar disapered. I am using windows live mail.

georgeluciani, Mar 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile mail count resets itself even if I do not open the mail app

Hmmm...interesting. I just received a Mail and Calendar app update from the Windows Store. It downloaded and installed. Maybe this will fix some of the problems. DavidG_908 - check your Windows Store for Calendar/Mail app update.

DeanLupari, Mar 26, 2016
  4. I received this Mail and Calendar update earlier

Have tried to find more info on it but nothing showing

hTconeM9user, Mar 26, 2016
  5. purplemtn Win User
    Thanks for trying to find out more .

Rick

purplemtn, Mar 26, 2016
  6. No problem glad to have tried to help

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I received this Mail and Calendar update earlier

1. I received this Mail and Calendar update earlier - Similar Threads - received Mail Calendar

2. Updating Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Updating Mail and Calendar: [ATTACH] Hi , I'm getting the above message. I know it is definitely an older version, when I compare with my other devices. However, when i "Go to Store", it says i already own the app, but doesn't give me the option of updating. It merely says i can add the app to...
  3. Mail and Calendar Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and Calendar Update: How do I update my mail and calendar I cant send or receive emails on my computer it keeps show that i need to update mail and calendar Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-update/eaf42ab5-0c47-41a2-876f-9479e3f87a30
  4. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail & Calendar: Windows 10 -- Mail and Calendar are not working. Updating message has been running for 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calendar/2e36b1a5-95e6-4bf4-b4ab-ac3ef20b7135
  5. Windows "Mail & Calendar" app - Not Syncing, sending, receiving or downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows "Mail & Calendar" app - Not Syncing, sending, receiving or downloading: Issue: My Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 is no longer communicating with my Office 365 account. This means that I am unable to: Send emails Receive emails Download old emails Download my calendars Make new calendar entries Interestingly there is still a "folder" in...
  6. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  7. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  8. Mail and calendar app update

Mail and calendar app update: New update came down pipe today. Successful update first time. Seems safe and working across all user accounts on my machines, as ever I recommend a restore point prior to updating any native app 44384
  9. Mail and calendar update

Mail and calendar update: Manually checked store tonight and saw mail and calendar update waiting. In typical MS style it downloaded but did nothing on first attempt, I closed store, re opened and tried it again whereupon it completed. Normally this messes the app up for the other user accounts of the...
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466