Windows 10: I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with...

Discus and support I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with my sound. I have had problems with audio not playing before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeahNajimy, Apr 30, 2020.

1. I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with...

I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with my sound. I have had problems with audio not playing before and fixed it, but once I plug in the microphone my audio randomly doesn't work. Sometimes it will play through the device I select, but sometimes it will play through the speakers and not through the headphones connected to my microphone even when I select Blue Yeti as the output device. Sometimes it will only play through the microphone even when I select the speakers as the output device. And sometimes the audio won't play at all. Youtube videos will play but I can't hear any sound. This continues happening even after I unplug my microphone. I have tried updating the sound drivers and using troubleshoot on all the sound devices. Another interesting thing is that when I try to test the speakers it says "Device is being used by an open app" or something like that when I am not using it. I have Windows 10.

:)

LeahNajimy, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Blue Yeti Microphone not working

Hi JawadFromFrance,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you to work on this issue. I understand that you are unable to connect Blue yeti Microphone to the computer.

As per the Error Code 43 "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems, we will need to reinstall the driver for the device again. For more information see,

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

However, as you have already tried uninstalling the device from Device Manager, I would suggest you to check if the device works in any other Window computer.

You may want to check the Blue Yeti website for drivers and see if there are drivers available for the particular model.

As you have mentioned that the Microphone is not working in Mac as well, I suspect it could be an issue with the Microphone. The best point of contact would be the

Blue Yeti support

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Blue Yeti Microphone not detected by Windows 10!

Just recently, I decided that I wanted to make a YouTube channel, and post videos of commentaries and such. I had been working

with my headset that had a mic already, which was a Razer Kraken, but I wanted to upgrade because of how annoying the actual mic was, and I was not satisfied with the quality of the microphone. I already submitted a ticket to Blue Microphones support, but
    wanted to see if I could find a solution faster, rather than waiting "48 hours" for a response. I bought the Blue Yeti microphone off of eBay, but it was brand new.

The seller had only used it once, and he had a good amount of sales with positive feedback, so I went ahead and bought it. It worked absolutely perfectly for about a month or so, until I updated my Windows. After updating my windows, I went to plug
    in my Blue Yeti, and there was no sound indication that a device was plugged in, nor was there a notification. I thought that that was strange, so I double
    checked to make sure the Yeti was getting power, which it was and still does.

After looking around in the audio settings, I found that my microphone was not even being detected. It was
    not showing as a

generic audio device, a disconnected audio device, or even a disabled audio device. The same was for the recording section. I have spent weeks looking for a solution to this, and to my dismay I have not found one. I tried
    following multiple steps from other posts on multiple different forums, one being from here, and none of the troubleshooting steps worked. Either,
    A) There was something different for me than what was supposed to show, or
    B) There was nothing at all. Please, I could really use some help in resolving this issue, and I am extremely frustrated, as for almost an entire month now I have not been able to upload. I also discovered that my Razer headset's microphone
    does not work anymore, or at least correctly anyway.

If any extra details are needed, just let me know and I will try my best to provide them.

EDIT: I tried changing usb ports (2.0 to 3.0, vice versa) and that did not help or change anything at all. My cables are not the issue either, as they do not grow how or show any signs of damage/wear. (Mini USB) It came with the microphone, and
    it was the one that the company Blue Yeti had included in the box.

CameronFeliciano, Apr 30, 2020
  4. I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with...

Blue Yeti Microphone not working

Hello everybody

Firstly, I want to apologize because even if i'm studying it, I'll make mistakes in English.

So, let me explain my problem. I've bought a BLUE YETI (unfortunately) because i wanted to do some youtube videos. Now, the problem is that i got the "code 43". My microphone is detected by the computer, the little led is red. The problem is that when i
    go to the devices panel, there is this little yellow sign. I've tried some things i've seen on google.

So, i've try

I've try to put another cable

i've put it on a MAC, and it didn't work either

I've updated all my drivers and my computer

I've uninstall the MIC through the device pannel, turn off the computer, unplugged it and let it rest for about 20 min.

I've put the mic on all my usb ports (2.0 and 3.0)

I've also changed some things into the power settings, didn't work either

It feels like i don't have any solutions. I've watched almost all videos about this subject, but it still doesn't work.

If anybody could help me, i'm just a casual guy who don't know a lot about informatic.

I tried to contact blue yeti support, but a bot answered. Feels bad.

Thanks for reading,

Have a nice day, I hope that we will find a solution

***Modified title from: I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem) ***

JawadfromFrance, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with...

1. I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with... - Similar Threads - recently bought Blue

2. I have problem with microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with microphone: I was bought a Teclast Laptop windows 11 by my grandma and the microphone and speakers stopped working when I was working under video creator, I was online tonight with troubleshooting help and they did quick assist and got the speakers working and told me to restart my...
  3. I have problem with microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem with microphone: I was bought a Teclast Laptop windows 11 by my grandma and the microphone and speakers stopped working when I was working under video creator, I was online tonight with troubleshooting help and they did quick assist and got the speakers working and told me to restart my...
  4. I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in...: I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in Windows 11. Is there a work around or fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-bought-printmaster-2020-and-i-am-having/efe5b7b5-679f-418b-b7d5-0761e8f4e39f
  5. I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in...

I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in...: I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in Windows 11. Is there a work around or fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-bought-printmaster-2020-and-i-am-having/efe5b7b5-679f-418b-b7d5-0761e8f4e39f
  6. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  7. I am facing a problem recently.

I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  8. Blue Yeti USB microphone suddenly disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Yeti USB microphone suddenly disappears: My blue yeti microphone was working then today just disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and changing the cables and tested the ports and the cable and ports are fine. I also used the microphone on another computer and it worked fine. I updated my...
  9. Problem with Blue Yeti Microphone after recent update from Windows 10

Problem with Blue Yeti Microphone after recent update from Windows 10: So after a recent update to Windows 10 on either 5/14/18 or 5/15/18, my microphone as ceased to function. I have spent around 5 hours in my free time trying to get it to work with other programs. I have a Blue Yeti Microphone and it was working perfectly fine before the...
  10. I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem)

I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem): Hello everybody Firstly, I want to apologize because even if i'm studying it, I'll make mistakes in English. So, let me explain my problem. I've bought a BLUE YETI (unfortunately) because i wanted to do some youtube videos. Now, the problem is that i got the "code 43". My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect blue yeti to windows 10