Windows 10: I recently bought an asus vivibook flip. After a few updates I can no longer change the...

Discus and support I recently bought an asus vivibook flip. After a few updates I can no longer change the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help! submitted by /u/QuinnE12 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuinnE12, May 19, 2020.

1. I recently bought an asus vivibook flip. After a few updates I can no longer change the...

/u/QuinnE12, May 19, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, May 19, 2020
  3. Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, May 19, 2020
  4. I recently bought an asus vivibook flip. After a few updates I can no longer change the...

New Asus Transformer Book Flip touchpad mouse

I just purchased a new Asus Transformer Book Flip with Windows 8.1. As soon as I bought it, I upgraded to Windows 10 and the touchpad mouse completely disappeared.

How can I get the mouse to work?

VICTORIAMAHMOUD, May 19, 2020
Thema:

I recently bought an asus vivibook flip. After a few updates I can no longer change the...

1. I recently bought an asus vivibook flip. After a few updates I can no longer change the... - Similar Threads - recently bought asus

2. I recently bought an Asus Vivobook X515ma...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought an Asus Vivobook X515ma...: An Intel Celeron dual core with a max clock of 2.7Ghrz chip in it and 4 gb of the I believe to be ddr4 sodimm ram running at 2400Mhz. I thought I'd go checked my Task Manager to see if it has a free slot or if it's single slot. And Task Manager shows 2 slots, 1 of 2 used l....
  3. I recently bought an Asus Vivobook X515ma...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently bought an Asus Vivobook X515ma...: An Intel Celeron dual core with a max clock of 2.7Ghrz chip in it and 4 gb of the I believe to be ddr4 sodimm ram running at 2400Mhz. I thought I'd go checked my Task Manager to see if it has a free slot or if it's single slot. And Task Manager shows 2 slots, 1 of 2 used l....
  4. My asus vivobook flip cannot change to tablet mode when I flip it after windows 11 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My asus vivobook flip cannot change to tablet mode when I flip it after windows 11 update.: Please I am using asus vivobook flip a dual purpose laptop, after windows 11 update I realized that I have lost the Motion Sensor under the device manager, therefore the laptop refuses to turn to tablet mode whenever I flip it as the tablet. Because the keypads still works...
  5. My asus vivobook flip cannot change to tablet mode when I flip it after windows 11 update.

My asus vivobook flip cannot change to tablet mode when I flip it after windows 11 update.: Please I am using asus vivobook flip a dual purpose laptop, after windows 11 update I realized that I have lost the Motion Sensor under the device manager, therefore the laptop refuses to turn to tablet mode whenever I flip it as the tablet. Because the keypads still works...
  6. After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer

After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer: My wife has been printing remotely for years from her laptop to the shared printer on my desktop. This has suddenly stopped working on both of our laptops which can no longer connect to the shared printer. Googling this problem, I see that a lot of people have been...
  7. After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer: My wife has been printing remotely for years from her laptop to the shared printer on my desktop. This has suddenly stopped working on both of our laptops which can no longer connect to the shared printer. Googling this problem, I see that a lot of people have been...
  8. After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Can no longer log in after recent update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can no longer log in after recent update: Recently, my PC installed the latest updates, and now I can't log in. When trying the fingerprint scanner it says, "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer." If I try to enter my password, I get the message "The sign-in method...
  10. After the windows 10 update recently I no longer can print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the windows 10 update recently I no longer can print: After the windows 10 update recently I no longer can print from my Epson or Brother multi printers. I called Epson and they are saying that the IP Address changed and that is why I can't print. Can you help me? Where do I go in my computer to change this so my printer and...