Windows 10: I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...

Discus and support I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on the laptop. How can I remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marty Clark, Feb 21, 2024.

1. I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...

I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on the laptop. How can I remove it?

:)

Marty Clark, Feb 21, 2024

2. OPEN BOX from newegg HD4870X2

Ha no open box is not the same as here they do not test them at all they will even tell you that. I once returned a ep35 ds30 because the north bridge caught on fire they listed it open box n sold it to some poor sap I will never buy new egg open bozo

overclocking101, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 21, 2024
  4. I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...

1. I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on... - Similar Threads - recently bought Open

2. My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account: I am logged into a friend's account for some reason on the settings app and i can't log out in order to log back into my own account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-settings-is-logged-into-someone-elses/c7a40d2c-63d1-4a6d-910f-a72392fb21c9
  3. I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...: I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on the laptop. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-bought-an-open-box-laptop-at-best-buy/499dfb31-e5e4-48df-8139-5f8282f24de4
  4. I bought minecraft and its still showing as if i still have to buy it, the money has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft and its still showing as if i still have to buy it, the money has been...: Ive played on a cracked version of minecraft before and today i went and bought the real game. The money got removed from my bank and i got a confirmation mail from Microsoft. But when i open the launcher its still telling me I still have to buy Minecraft. how do i fix this?...
  5. I bought minecraft and its still showing as if i still have to buy it, the money has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft and its still showing as if i still have to buy it, the money has been...: Ive played on a cracked version of minecraft before and today i went and bought the real game. The money got removed from my bank and i got a confirmation mail from Microsoft. But when i open the launcher its still telling me I still have to buy Minecraft. how do i fix this?...
  6. What's the best way to safely give a used laptop to someone else?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What's the best way to safely give a used laptop to someone else?: What's the best way to safely give a used laptop to someone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-best-way-to-safely-give-a-used-laptop-to/6c8e8f3b-64b3-487e-8974-d400bd3a2d31
  7. someone else is still using this PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone else is still using this PC: whe I was going to shut down my pc I get this message [ATTACH] then I realized that , this is the user who is logged in my pc, who is this user, and how he logged in [ATTACH]...
  8. Bought returned PC with someone else's login info still

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bought returned PC with someone else's login info still: Bought returned PC at great price from Sam's club, it seems whoever returned it, didn't log out of their Microsoft account, now I can't access it, is there any way around to login with my account info?...
  9. Someone else is still using this pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone else is still using this pc: whats happening :- i log in to user 1 , shutdown . i use laptop again i log into user 2. when i try to shut down from user 2 it says some one is using the pc , the user 1 is still signed in even after shutdown it happens all the time then i have to go to user 1 to sign...
  10. Account on someone elses PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Account on someone elses PC: A whiIe ago I added my xbox account to a friend’s laptop because it gave me the standard “add you account to access your account features and track achievements and all that?” messge. I clicked yes abd after that his account could not access things like the web browser. He...