Windows 10: I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead...

Discus and support I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Minecraft account was bought using a Microsoft account, not a Mojang account. I've looked on the internet for solutions, and many of them have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BryanLam_806, Mar 10, 2021.

1. I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead...

My Minecraft account was bought using a Microsoft account, not a Mojang account. I've looked on the internet for solutions, and many of them have linked me to https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one and said to click on the Xbox One/Windows 10 online play, but I cant find this option; when I open the website it shows me this: I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead... 1c4365e0-1e56-4943-91bb-000a789706a4?upload=true.png I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead... f709eac4-a1e5-4cc5-aa21-34316d06fcef?upload=true.png

, I'm not sure which one turns on online play.

If anyone could offer any advice at all, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

:)

BryanLam_806, Mar 10, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 10, 2021
  3. minecraft java edition

I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again

TippyWhisper978, Mar 10, 2021
  4. I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead...

I Bought Minecraft Several Years ago and Want Windows 10 edition instead of Java

Several years ago I bought Minecraft and not minecraft java or minecraft windows it was just minecraft i havent played on pc for a long time but i got a new pc and i wanted to play minecraft with my friends on xbox but apparently i have java edition and
    not the windows edition I cant seem to find anyone to help me so plz help

Miranda Scott, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead...

1. I recently bought Minecraft Java Edition and but its not letting me log on and is instead... - Similar Threads - recently bought Minecraft

2. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able to access, or play the full game of Minecraft: Java Edition on my account. It still shows the "Buy Now" button, and when I...
  3. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  4. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  5. I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently...: I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently not reachable please try again. P.S I had cracked Minecraft....
  6. I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently...

I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently...: I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently not reachable please try again. P.S I had cracked Minecraft....
  7. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  8. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  9. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  10. I bought Minecraft Java edition and its no where to be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition and its no where to be found: I just bought Minecraft java edition and I open up the launcher it says I can only play the trial version on Minecraft even though I got the email conformation with my receipt and everything...