Windows 10: I recently downloaded Windows 10 and lost my sound. I have tried every suggested fix more...

Discus and support I recently downloaded Windows 10 and lost my sound. I have tried every suggested fix more... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After looking at some community responses I found that this has been happening for a couple of years! why still have people download this version with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sandijeans, Sep 26, 2019.

1. I recently downloaded Windows 10 and lost my sound. I have tried every suggested fix more...

After looking at some community responses I found that this has been happening for a couple of years! why still have people download this version with this known problem?! I need my sound back! It is very important to my daily life! Why isn't there a solution? And why are people still being directed to download Windows 10 with this known glitch?!

:)

Sandijeans, Sep 26, 2019

2. my sound doesnt work since upgrading t0 windows 10 ive tried all the suggestions

Hi Veronica,

To get the better clarity of the issue, please answer the below questions:

• What is the make and model of the Computer?

• Did you made any changes to the Computer prior to the issue?

To fix the Sound issues, I suggest you to refer to the below link and try the troubleshooting steps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope you can play the sound soon.

Get back to us if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

I recently downloaded Windows 10 and lost my sound. I have tried every suggested fix more...

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

I recently downloaded Windows 10 and lost my sound. I have tried every suggested fix more...

1. I recently downloaded Windows 10 and lost my sound. I have tried every suggested fix more... - Similar Threads - recently downloaded lost

2. I have lost sound on my lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost sound on my lenovo: I have lost sound on some video programmes on my Lenovo. Strangely, the video describing how to fix the problem has sound. An instruction video for a product repair I need to do not a laptop repair has no sound, and while watching Escape to the Country on BBC I lost sound. My...
  3. I have lost sound on my lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost sound on my lenovo: I have lost sound on some video programmes on my Lenovo. Strangely, the video describing how to fix the problem has sound. An instruction video for a product repair I need to do not a laptop repair has no sound, and while watching Escape to the Country on BBC I lost sound. My...
  4. I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...: Whenever a action on my Lenovo Windows 10 that need Administrative Priviledge the box that that pops up on the screen asked like it always has and you have to click on the YES r NO boxz, but in my case there is no YES box and the sytem is told NO and we move on and watch for...
  5. I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...: Whenever a action on my Lenovo Windows 10 that need Administrative Priviledge the box that that pops up on the screen asked like it always has and you have to click on the YES r NO boxz, but in my case there is no YES box and the sytem is told NO and we move on and watch for...
  6. Hi! I have recently downloaded an app on my computer and every time I try to run it, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! I have recently downloaded an app on my computer and every time I try to run it, it...: I know that there is nothing wrong with the game so I asked my father. After a bunch of research, I made a new account and moved my father's account to standard while my new account became administrator. It still has that shield on the app and I have no idea what to do now....
  7. Hi! I have recently downloaded an app on my computer and every time I try to run it, it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi! I have recently downloaded an app on my computer and every time I try to run it, it...: I know that there is nothing wrong with the game so I asked my father. After a bunch of research, I made a new account and moved my father's account to standard while my new account became administrator. It still has that shield on the app and I have no idea what to do now....
  8. Hi! I have recently downloaded an app on my computer and every time I try to run it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I have lost sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have lost sound on my laptop: Unable to get sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-sound-on-my-laptop/cb44026b-2449-493e-a80f-8332886895ae
  10. I have lost the sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have lost the sound.: Hi, I have a Sony Vaio which is 6 years old now. Tonight I tried to enhance the sound on watching a film on Now TV and some how I seem to have deleted or unplugged the speakers! ( They are internal speakers ) I have tried running the sound diagnostics with no result....