Windows 10: I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a...

Discus and support I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows keeps showing me that message. I Tried doing a quick step by step guide that i saw on YT. It doesn't work. the shortcut i sawon YT was done on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dameon Jackson, Jun 15, 2024.

1. I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a...

Windows keeps showing me that message. I Tried doing a quick step by step guide that i saw on YT. It doesn't work. the shortcut i sawon YT was done on wnidows 10 Not windows 7 home basic version 6.1, wich is really annoying me. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ROBLOX WITH MY FRIENDS! So... don't see that in anger, i'm just really frustrated. so any tips are useful. TNX

:)

Dameon Jackson, Jun 15, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 15, 2024
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Jun 15, 2024
  4. I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a...

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a...

1. I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a... - Similar Threads - Recently got Roblox

2. I got recently on steam called into the radius 2 and it give me the message DirectX 12 is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got recently on steam called into the radius 2 and it give me the message DirectX 12 is...: I did the thing where you type dxdiag and it says I have DirectX 12 so yea I don't know what I should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-recently-on-steam-called-into-the-radius-2/b73037ac-d882-47cd-b70f-a15e7f93652b
  3. I got recently on steam called into the radius 2 and it give me the message DirectX 12 is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got recently on steam called into the radius 2 and it give me the message DirectX 12 is...: I did the thing where you type dxdiag and it says I have DirectX 12 so yea I don't know what I should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-recently-on-steam-called-into-the-radius-2/b73037ac-d882-47cd-b70f-a15e7f93652b
  4. I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Recently got Roblox for my windows 7 pc, and it doesn't run. instead it gives me a...: Windows keeps showing me that message. I Tried doing a quick step by step guide that i saw on YT. It doesn't work. the shortcut i sawon YT was done on wnidows 10 Not windows 7 home basic version 6.1, wich is really annoying me. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ROBLOX WITH MY FRIENDS!...
  5. Give Me Back Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give Me Back Windows 7: Will Microsoft ever concede that Windows 7 was a great product and give it back? It did everything well, was simple to understand and easy to use. It's got to the point that we users are now solving most Microsoft problems for them because they cannot produce results. Only...
  6. Give Me Back Windows 7

Give Me Back Windows 7: Will Microsoft ever concede that Windows 7 was a great product and give it back? It did everything well, was simple to understand and easy to use. It's got to the point that we users are now solving most Microsoft problems for them because they cannot produce results. Only...
  7. Please give me link to download windows 7 ultimate 64bit iso because my pc not run windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me link to download windows 7 ultimate 64bit iso because my pc not run windows...: Please give me link to download windows 7 ultimate 64bit iso because my pc not run windows 10 pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-give-me-link-to-download-windows-7-ultimate/582e13d6-a712-4c33-b473-c50a7d4ac6f9
  8. Please give me link to download windows 7 ultimate 64bit iso because my pc not run windows...

Please give me link to download windows 7 ultimate 64bit iso because my pc not run windows...: Please give me link to download windows 7 ultimate 64bit iso because my pc not run windows 10 pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-give-me-link-to-download-windows-7-ultimate/582e13d6-a712-4c33-b473-c50a7d4ac6f9
  9. my apostrophe key is giving me è instead of an apostrophe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my apostrophe key is giving me è instead of an apostrophe: I am getting è instead of an apostrophe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apostrophe-key-is-giving-me-%C3%A8-instead-of/c6211cb8-ce7c-4d44-8cef-2cde0d5ee6b7
  10. Will Roblox give me a virus or harm my computer on download?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Will Roblox give me a virus or harm my computer on download?: Roblox is one of my favorite games despite it being free and I'm getting tired of playing the same limited games with limited control on mobile. I asked my parents if we can get it on the family gaming computer so I can have more control and play better games on Roblox but...