Windows 10: I recently had a trojan virus and cant install anything of windows store.

Discus and support I recently had a trojan virus and cant install anything of windows store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't install anything and every time I try it says: "couldn't be installed". It says error code: 0x80070424 many thanks in advance, Ben.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BenKilby, Feb 21, 2019.

1. BenKilby Win User

I recently had a trojan virus and cant install anything of windows store.

I can't install anything and every time I try it says: "couldn't be installed". It says error code: 0x80070424

many thanks in advance,

Ben.

:)

BenKilby, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Feb 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 21, 2019
  4. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. I recently had a trojan virus and cant install anything of windows store. - Similar Threads - recently trojan virus

2. Recent Windows 10 problem... at first I thought I had a virus...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Windows 10 problem... at first I thought I had a virus...: Still trying to figure out the problems... I've had this Lenovo computer (bought new) since July 2016. In the last year, it has started 'stealing' my cursor.... like I'll be in the middle of typing something in word or in an email or search bar and boom the system takes...
  3. Virus/trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus/trojan: Hello, an hour ago (February/24/2019 3:54am EST) I had a accidental download and installment of a trojan or virus. I have had a virus problem before but NOT like this one to where I can't fix it my self. This download made the PC fully aware of it's being, and quarantined...
  4. YourPhone.exe is a Virus or Trojan?

YourPhone.exe is a Virus or Trojan?: Hi, I've seen this app (YourPhone.exe) running in the background using also my GPU. Is it normal? Berowsing the internet some websites say it is a virus, but I'm not sure it is true as in its info it has Microsoft copyright. Anybody else having this process in the...
  5. TROJAN virus on windows phone

TROJAN virus on windows phone: Hello, I need expert advice on possible infection of windowsphone 640 XL by a TROJAN virus. Is this possible? Can someone take control of the camera (front and back) of my phone? Can a third party access my email account through my cellphone? Thanking you beforehand,...
  6. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...
  7. Virus, trojan, malware

Virus, trojan, malware: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please tell me what program I can check for virus, malware, trojans ect ... Thanks! Wait for response!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-trojan-malware/eedcf781-fa11-4dae-8931-a559c68842d0
  8. Virus,Malware, Trojan........

Virus,Malware, Trojan........: Hi everyone, my pc recently got infected with what I think is a virus and all folders in my drives including drive C(windows installed) have been HIDDEN. When I click on any of my drives the folder is empty. The only way I can access my files/folders is keying in the folder...
  9. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Hi. Recently I was sent three emails and one of them put a virus on my computer. I need to know how to get rid of it. The virus is this: Pcdrwi. exe. It is in my C drive, Program Files. I can see it on my Task Mgr. Which is how I discovered it, and has been there since...
  10. I cant install or delete anything.

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant install or delete anything.: Hi guys, Im having huge problem after I updated win7 to win10. I cant install anything or delete anything from my computer. Can anyone tell me what to do now? https://i.imgur.com/KHE9F8g.png https://i.imgur.com/1xDDMcK.png https://i.imgur.com/oWz62rb.png I get all...