Windows 10: I recently had my account stolen

Discus and support I recently had my account stolen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The other day, my account was stolen, number deleted, email changed, and password changed. I still can get a verification code to see what email or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TravisSalisbury, May 31, 2022.

1. I recently had my account stolen

The other day, my account was stolen, number deleted, email changed, and password changed. I still can get a verification code to see what email or username however I have no clue how to recover my account. Please help.

:)

TravisSalisbury, May 31, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 31, 2022
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    Steam Account Stolen, Again.

I using one password too,for everything and my accounts have never been hacked or stolen,I dont even use antiviruses or spybots ect,have only windows firewall and router for years now,and had no problems with viruses or something like that.

Jaffakeik, May 31, 2022
  4. PJLLB Win User

I recently had my account stolen

Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?

Sign into your Microsoft account. There should be a "devices" tab towards the right. Open that tab and remove the device from the list. Also, change your Microsoft account password as recomended.

PJLLB, May 31, 2022
Thema:

I recently had my account stolen

1. I recently had my account stolen - Similar Threads - recently account stolen

2. My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...: Someone stole my work laptop and I'm scared that they might access my passwords on Microsoft edge and as a result I removed my laptop from the devices list on my account. And I want to know if this is enough to ensure that they will not access my accounts from the Microsoft...
  3. My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...: Someone stole my work laptop and I'm scared that they might access my passwords on Microsoft edge and as a result I removed my laptop from the devices list on my account. And I want to know if this is enough to ensure that they will not access my accounts from the Microsoft...
  4. My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My microsoft account is stolen

My microsoft account is stolen: Hello I had a Microsoft account, I got three emails from Microsoft that my email address is changed but this emails was in 21 June and I just discovered it when I tried to login to my account and it said ''We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another'' I tried...
  6. My microsoft account is stolen

My microsoft account is stolen: Hello I had a Microsoft account, I got three emails from Microsoft that my email address is changed but this emails was in 21 June and I just discovered it when I tried to login to my account and it said ''We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another'' I tried...
  7. I had my laptop stolen and my email account was taken over I cannot reach anyone and my...

I had my laptop stolen and my email account was taken over I cannot reach anyone and my...: I have had this account for 15 years and it is now been taken over and all of the information on it is in the hands of some people who are opening accounts in my and my kids names. I cannot reach a person to help me and the police say they cant help. Please let me know how i...
  8. I had my laptop stolen and my email account was taken over I cannot reach anyone and my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had my laptop stolen and my email account was taken over I cannot reach anyone and my...: I have had this account for 15 years and it is now been taken over and all of the information on it is in the hands of some people who are opening accounts in my and my kids names. I cannot reach a person to help me and the police say they cant help. Please let me know how i...
  9. I had my laptop stolen and my email account was taken over I cannot reach anyone and my...

10. I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed: I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed. I'm now looking to build a new PC, and was hoping to use the license from the laptop. Is this possible, and if so how?...