Windows 10: I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

Discus and support I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DtomperYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp8t7a/i_recently_installed_an_app_that_customizes/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DtomperYT, Mar 26, 2020.

1. I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

/u/DtomperYT, Mar 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Mar 26, 2020
  4. I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

1. I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I... - Similar Threads - recently installed app

2. New app and background I didn't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New app and background I didn't download: I logged onto my computer and realized that my background was changed, and I have a new app that is called "learn more about this picture" and it has a camera on it. I am worried about this, I don't know if it is a virus or if it is just an update. Can anybody help me out and...
  3. New app and background I didn't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New app and background I didn't download: I logged onto my computer and realized that my background was changed, and I have a new app that is called "learn more about this picture" and it has a camera on it. I am worried about this, I don't know if it is a virus or if it is just an update. Can anybody help me out and...
  4. How can I create custom dynamic icons like the folder icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create custom dynamic icons like the folder icon?: In creating and organizing my files, I noticed that there is not an obvious method to creating custom dynamic folder icons like those that come prebuilt with Windows. There is also a lack of resources readily available online to demonstrate whether or not this is possible and...
  5. If I have an inactivated window and then install a new one and then it ask for custom or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have an inactivated window and then install a new one and then it ask for custom or...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-an-inactivated-window-and-then-install-a/89f4c3af-b0a2-47d2-8311-88dec2131476
  6. If I have an inactivated window and then install a new one and then it ask for custom or...

If I have an inactivated window and then install a new one and then it ask for custom or...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-an-inactivated-window-and-then-install-a/89f4c3af-b0a2-47d2-8311-88dec2131476
  7. I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...: I didn't ask or want one drive. I didn't know what it was until I saw a red x on all my files. So I uninstalled it because windows 11 is the worst update ever. Everything is not flowing like it used to. People were used to the original setup and then it is changed drastically...
  8. I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...

I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...: I didn't ask or want one drive. I didn't know what it was until I saw a red x on all my files. So I uninstalled it because windows 11 is the worst update ever. Everything is not flowing like it used to. People were used to the original setup and then it is changed drastically...
  9. why do my icons appear like this? i though it was one drive so i uninstalled it but that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why do my icons appear like this? i though it was one drive so i uninstalled it but that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/STFU_IM_PISSING [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkrzyq/why_do_my_icons_appear_like_this_i_though_it_was/
  10. I can't change folder icon to a custom one

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't change folder icon to a custom one: I created a new folder on the desktop and I can't change its icon to a one I downloaded. selecting the icon from the stock list (shell32.dll) works fine though. I tried with another folder in different location, still no luck. however, when I created a shortcut to the folder...