Windows 10: I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

Discus and support I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DtomperYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp8t7a/i_recently_installed_an_app_that_customizes/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DtomperYT, Mar 26, 2020.

1. I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

/u/DtomperYT, Mar 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Mar 26, 2020
  4. I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

1. I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I... - Similar Threads - recently installed app

2. Of, a desktop shortcut icon. So. I, right click, properties, change icon, I don't like the built in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Of, a desktop shortcut icon. So. I, right click, properties, change icon, I don't like the built in: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version. I hope this is not to off subject. This is very complicated I give up. I'm trying to change the picture if that's what it's called - Picture? Of, a desktop shortcut icon. So. I, right click, properties, change icon, I don't like the built...
  3. what happened to my data if i didn't save to windows.old during custom installation, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happened to my data if i didn't save to windows.old during custom installation, and...: I had an issue where my PC would not start up, i kept getting the error code 0xc00000f. i tried multiple possible fixes but none of them worked. i ended up resorting to reinstalling windows completely. I downloaded windows 10 installer onto a USB and started the setup. i...
  4. A password is needed but I didn't need one before!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A password is needed but I didn't need one before!: I didn't need to use a password to 'log on' on my PC Windows 10 lock screen/sign-in before but I do now. I don't need it since it's a desktop version and I don't want one. How can I change it back to not needing a password? (There's no option to remove password.) This is a...
  5. Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.: So I had a virus a little while back, but I deleted what I thought were all the core files, and Malwarebytes seemed to think everything was okay. The thing is, when I had the virus there was this icon. [ATTACH] Malwarebytes didn't do anything, but this was on my laptop...
  6. When I click on a Photo I get this "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click on a Photo I get this "the app didn't start": Good afternoon, I have a problem that just suddenly started up. When I click on a photo I get [ATTACH] I have already tried the Repair/ Reset and Reinstall route. Please advise. Lou...
  7. I would like to customize the destination folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like to customize the destination folders: Hello, I have windows 10 and I do not know where my Microsoft apps I download go to, help me please. And I also would like to change the destination folders of everything, for example when I save pictures, I want them to automatically save for one of the folders I have...
  8. I can't change folder icon to a custom one

I can't change folder icon to a custom one: I created a new folder on the desktop and I can't change its icon to a one I downloaded. selecting the icon from the stock list (shell32.dll) works fine though. I tried with another folder in different location, still no luck. however, when I created a shortcut to the folder...
  9. New Visual - Which I like

New Visual - Which I like: How do I have the new visual that I like become my screen savers? Joseph 55045
  10. Somehow Win10 Didn't Install, I Guess.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Somehow Win10 Didn't Install, I Guess.: Just now I went through the Win8.1 to Win10 upgrade dance. It took about 40 minutes. I was watching when it reached about 98% complete and went into another reboot. When it finished and returned to my desktop I checked Windows properties and it still says 8.1 -- no messages,...