Windows 10: I recently installed windows 10 and I just put an ssd in my laptop along with a clean...

Discus and support I recently installed windows 10 and I just put an ssd in my laptop along with a clean... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It says inaccessible boot device, what do I do about it? submitted by /u/ch1mp2302 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ch1mp2302, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I recently installed windows 10 and I just put an ssd in my laptop along with a clean...

It says inaccessible boot device, what do I do about it?

submitted by /u/ch1mp2302
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ch1mp2302, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Win 10 clean install question

This is what I would do:
    • Shrink the hard drive partition until it's small enough to fit on the SSD.
    • Clone the Windows 8.1 setup to the SSD.
    • Boot off the SSD and make sure that Windows 8.1 is happy (i.e., no complaints about activation).
    • Upgrade to Windows 10 on the SSD.
    This way, you know that Windows 8.1 has a valid setup on the SSD before doing anything else. Plus, the Windows 10 upgrade will be processed much faster on the SSD. Finally, you still have the hard drive setup to fall back to if anything goes wrong.

Static~Charge, Dec 5, 2019
  4. I recently installed windows 10 and I just put an ssd in my laptop along with a clean...

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

I recently installed windows 10 and I just put an ssd in my laptop along with a clean...

1. I recently installed windows 10 and I just put an ssd in my laptop along with a clean... - Similar Threads - recently installed put

2. I just recently updated my laptop with the new windows Update and after installing that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just recently updated my laptop with the new windows Update and after installing that...: After installing New windows Update on my Windows 11, My pc started to lag really hard and when I saw the task manager first sign was the disk space usage 100% and then normal and again spiking. Then I ran sfc /scannow command to check if there was any error and there was, so...
  3. I just recently updated my laptop with the new windows Update and after installing that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just recently updated my laptop with the new windows Update and after installing that...: After installing New windows Update on my Windows 11, My pc started to lag really hard and when I saw the task manager first sign was the disk space usage 100% and then normal and again spiking. Then I ran sfc /scannow command to check if there was any error and there was, so...
  4. I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...: I was in a hurry when I made the purchase and didn't notice. What can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-laptop-and-along-with-the-laptop/d6b76f8a-1428-46d8-9cf7-b858dd22c6c2
  5. I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...: I was in a hurry when I made the purchase and didn't notice. What can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-laptop-and-along-with-the-laptop/d6b76f8a-1428-46d8-9cf7-b858dd22c6c2
  6. Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install: i recently last few days reinstalled windows as i had another post a week or 2 ago had issues with Avast virus scanner crashing windows now i did a clean install installed some programs.. and my DJ software as i stream online music windows crashed and dump the screen......
  7. I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it: So when I put my pc together I didnt have my ssd yet, so my I decided too install my windows 10 on my hdd. Now a couple of months later I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it (still with it on my hdd), it went fine and all but now...
  8. I can't install Windows 10 on my SSD laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Windows 10 on my SSD laptop: So, I recently bought the Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB SSD. I installed it in my laptop, the bios detected it. I put the windows 10 installation usb drive into the laptop, booted from it, installed windows 10 on my SSD, then booted from my SSD. When I booted, this came up:...
  9. I tried clean installing windows on my laptop

I tried clean installing windows on my laptop: So i had problems with ny laptop, so i tried Clean installing windows and i i format my c drive and continued the installation on the same drive, it proceeds further and all the steps are done and when tye last finishing the set up set is supposed to be completed the...
  10. Clean install windows 10 on my SSD

Clean install windows 10 on my SSD: I have a samsung 850 pro 256 gb SSD and the windows install disk i have keeps giving me the same trouble every time i try to clean install it on my SSD: "windows could not format a partition on disk 0 the error occurred while preparing the partition selected for...