Windows 10: i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead...

Discus and support i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it is red and is a HP got it last year and is finally trying to use it and it wont work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cherry_pineapple, Dec 1, 2023.

1. i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead...

it is red and is a HP got it last year and is finally trying to use it and it wont work

:)

cherry_pineapple, Dec 1, 2023

2. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 1, 2023
  3. New HP ProBook dead after most recent update

Hi Trudy,

We may need to further investigate your concern for us to be able to identify the cause of the issue. Is it only showing a black screen without any Windows logo or cursors? We suggest performing a system restore by following the steps below:

• Start your desktop, and after the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows 10 tries to boot, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to perform a hard shut
      down.

• Do the step #1 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. (You
      may need to perform this up to 3 times.)

• After Windows 10 boots into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment (WinRE), you can now access Startup
      Recovery, Safe Mode, and Command Prompt.

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore,
      and then check if you have a restore point.

• In the list of available restore points, choose the date prior to the issue. Steps can be found in this article on
      how to perform a System Restore. Refer to Restore from a system restore point.

If the steps above fails, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode (while in the Recovery Environment) and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how
    to boot in Safe Mode:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and click Restart.

• Upon restart, click/press 4 to boot into Safe Mode.

If Safe Mode does not work, we may need to Reset your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Reset this PC.

• Choose to keep all your files and applications. This will re-install Windows 10 whilst keeping your data and applications.

Let us know how it goes.

Radney Dri, Dec 1, 2023
  4. i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead...

After recent update...why can't I see all my computers on my network anymore?

Possible that the network discovery on your computer was turned off after installing the Windows update. Network discovery is a network setting that affects whether your computer can find other computers and devices on the network and whether other computers
    on the network can find your computer. To assist you further, we suggest that you check if the network discovery on your computer was turned on.

If network discovery was turned off, you may turn on the network discovery by following the steps below:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Click on the Network and Sharing Center icon.
    • Expand Private network profile for the one you want to turn on network discovery.
    • Click on Save changes.
    • Select Turn on network discovery and click on Save changes.

After following the steps, check if you will be able to see all computers on your network.

Let us know the outcome and if you need further help.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead...

1. i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead... - Similar Threads - recently got computer

2. Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...: It’s says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart computer. I have hit ok but it keeps restarting to the same screen prompt....
  3. Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...: It’s says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart computer. I have hit ok but it keeps restarting to the same screen prompt....
  4. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  5. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  6. i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead...: it is red and is a HP got it last year and is finally trying to use it and it wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-just-got-a-new-computer-but-is-refuses/62f974ee-b963-4f8e-b6f4-ae9a5a8e54e9
  7. i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i recently just got a new computer but is refuses to turn i have try seeing if it is dead...: it is red and is a HP got it last year and is finally trying to use it and it wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-just-got-a-new-computer-but-is-refuses/62f974ee-b963-4f8e-b6f4-ae9a5a8e54e9
  8. I have windows 10 and just recently if I receive and email with and attachment and try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 10 and just recently if I receive and email with and attachment and try to...: I have windows 10 and email thru Currently by Yahoo. When I get and email with an attachment and go to open the attachment, it immediately goes to download. I have to go to downloads to open the attachment. This is a recent occurance. I don't want the attachment to go...
  9. I have windows 10 and just recently if I receive and email with and attachment and try to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have windows 10 and just recently if I receive and email with and attachment and try to...: I have windows 10 and email thru Currently by Yahoo. When I get and email with an attachment and go to open the attachment, it immediately goes to download. I have to go to downloads to open the attachment. This is a recent occurance. I don't want the attachment to go...
  10. This is happening when I try to resize an image. Just got the computer today and I have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is happening when I try to resize an image. Just got the computer today and I have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hornettackle58 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftga4k/this_is_happening_when_i_try_to_resize_an_image/