Windows 10: I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account.

Discus and support I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently left a job where I was the primary person who took care of the computers there. As such, I had linked some of the devices to my outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CattleDogNubTail, Dec 4, 2021.

1. I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account.

I recently left a job where I was the primary person who took care of the computers there. As such, I had linked some of the devices to my outlook account. I noticed that after almost 4 months after leaving said job, they still had their devices linked to my outlook account, so I removed them from my account. They weren't using or linking anything on ONEDRIVE. What if anything will happen to their computers and do they simply need to create a new outlook account for the business?

:)

CattleDogNubTail, Dec 4, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Munki Win User

I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account.

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account.

1. I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account. - Similar Threads - recently left job

2. I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account.: I recently left a job where I was the primary person who took care of the computers there. As such, I had linked some of the devices to my outlook account. I noticed that after almost 4 months after leaving said job, they still had their devices linked to my outlook account,...
  3. I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I recently left a job and they were still using my outlook account.: I recently left a job where I was the primary person who took care of the computers there. As such, I had linked some of the devices to my outlook account. I noticed that after almost 4 months after leaving said job, they still had their devices linked to my outlook account,...
  4. If I unlink my Microsoft account with my Digital Liscense, can I still use it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I unlink my Microsoft account with my Digital Liscense, can I still use it?: I've wanted to use a different OS for my PC but I want to retain the license/product key for use on another computer. Note that I don't want to transfer my license to a different machine, in short I want to save it for later.Is there any way I can do this?Best regards, BotRod...
  5. Problem with Outlook account profiles in left navigation pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Outlook account profiles in left navigation pane: I'm really hoping there's an Outlook expert on here since I didn't get too far with this question on the Microsoft support page. I just upgraded from Windows 7 (with Office 2010) to Windows 10 (with Office 2019) while also upgrading my computer with a new SSD. I have an...
  6. Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts?: Until recently, I have had only an Administrator account on my PC Win 10 Pro. To add security, I recently added a local account, and I would like to be able to access my MS Office Outlook email when I am logged in to either account. I don't sign into either of the user...
  7. I need to remove a work account from my old job

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to remove a work account from my old job: Hi everybody, As the title says, I need to remove a Microsoft account that is tied to my old workplace. I don't work there anymore, and so when I quit a few months ago I made sure to log out of all emails and websites, cleaning out the old files on my pc etc. I thought I had...
  8. Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.: When i click fix account it runs for ages then gives me an error message of 0x800705b4. What do i do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-outlook-i-get-a-message-to-tell-my-account/49206267-7622-47e8-96c1-0782c383ceb1
  9. My Outlook Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook Account: My server acount for Outlooks SMTP is comcast.net, My user name is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, My password is no longer Identified! can you assist me in re-estblishing a password for the outlook account?...
  10. recent update deleted my pictures and outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent update deleted my pictures and outlook: my computer updated Saturday and deleted all my pictures and Outlook, it deleted my favorites and passwords. Tried restore and it just causes more problems. help...