Windows 10: I recently put an SSHD in my hard drive slot so i can install more games but it still tries...

Discus and support I recently put an SSHD in my hard drive slot so i can install more games but it still tries... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently bought a 1tb sshd and installed it in my hard drive slot and got it all set up i have 130 some gb left in my 250gb ssd and want to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamuelToth, Sep 17, 2020.

1. I recently put an SSHD in my hard drive slot so i can install more games but it still tries...

I recently bought a 1tb sshd and installed it in my hard drive slot and got it all set up i have 130 some gb left in my 250gb ssd and want to download rainbow six seige onto my hard drive because it keeps telling me storage is full even though the game is 90gb, so i thought maybe since steam was downloaded in the ssd that maybe i have to copy and paste the same steam files into the sshd and delete the steam files on the ssd, but it didnt work when i tried to redownload steam it wouldnt even give me the option to download steam into the sshd for some reason and just said OS C: could someone please help me figure this out on how to use my sshd instead of my ssd i want to keep my gaming laptop as fast as possible. Its a dell g7 7588 by the way:>

:)

SamuelToth, Sep 17, 2020

2. Background Tones After Installing Infinity Slots Game And Unable To Uninstall The Game.

let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly
    here the tones in the background which sounds like something being downloaded. I cannot find the source of the sounds - no new downloads that I can find. I have tried to uninstall the Infinity Slots at both the recently added apps and the alphabetical listing
    of apps but it does not uninstall. The noise is driving me crazy - I like to listen to music when I am at the computer so I don't want to mute the volume to stop the noise. PLEASE HELP

***Changed Original Title From: unstall infinity slots***

Richard1039, Sep 17, 2020
  3. little cat, Sep 17, 2020
  4. I recently put an SSHD in my hard drive slot so i can install more games but it still tries...

Seagate BarraCuda vs. FireCuda SSHD for storage

Hi,

I want a 2.5" hard drive with more capacity and I found the Seagate hard drives.

But, which one is better for storage?, the price difference is little.

• Seagate 2TB BarraCuda 2.5" $86.99
    • Seagate 2TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2.5" $99.99
    I know that the FireCuda has 8GB built in but, does it matter for storage purposes?.

RodoGodo19, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

I recently put an SSHD in my hard drive slot so i can install more games but it still tries...

1. I recently put an SSHD in my hard drive slot so i can install more games but it still tries... - Similar Threads - recently put SSHD

2. My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....: Before it went missing on my computer I was playing a game with my friends. We decided to mod the game but I crashed and after I did that I tried to open up the game for the modding software to tell me to give it the game location in the files. I tried to and that's when I...
  3. My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....: Before it went missing on my computer I was playing a game with my friends. We decided to mod the game but I crashed and after I did that I tried to open up the game for the modding software to tell me to give it the game location in the files. I tried to and that's when I...
  4. Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?: I have a computer right now. I put a new ssd in it. I cloned the stuff on my old hard drive into the ssd. If I later take out that ssd to a new computer that I'm building right now. Can I keep the windows on both computers or do I have to reinstall it on the new computer with...
  5. Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?

Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?: I have a computer right now. I put a new ssd in it. I cloned the stuff on my old hard drive into the ssd. If I later take out that ssd to a new computer that I'm building right now. Can I keep the windows on both computers or do I have to reinstall it on the new computer with...
  6. Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Why can I not install games on my D Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not install games on my D Hard Drive?: So, I'm trying to install Forza 5 as seen from the pictures above, but it's not allowing me to change to my secondary hard drive D:. I've tried using command prompt to check the disk and delete WindowsApps on said drive, but it still doesn't work. I've also tried deleting and...
  8. Why can I not install games on my D Hard Drive?

Why can I not install games on my D Hard Drive?: So, I'm trying to install Forza 5 as seen from the pictures above, but it's not allowing me to change to my secondary hard drive D:. I've tried using command prompt to check the disk and delete WindowsApps on said drive, but it still doesn't work. I've also tried deleting and...
  9. Can I install games to my D drive and if so how?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I install games to my D drive and if so how?: my OS drive is almost full after installing one game while my D drive has almost a Terabyte of free space. Can I install games to my D drive and if so how?...
  10. how can I make a bootable dvd so I can install a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I make a bootable dvd so I can install a new hard drive: How do I make a bootable dvd so I can remove my current hard drive and replace it with a new one. I have a complete image of the current drive on another backup drive but when I remove this current hard drive and install the new one I can not get the back up hard drive to...