Windows 10: I recently requested a refund didn't receive the refund amount regarding a purchase on MS Store

Discus and support I recently requested a refund didn't receive the refund amount regarding a purchase on MS Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Greetings I recently requested a refund for Forza Horizon 4 purchase from MS Store, it was bought using Visa method I reside in middle east Pakistan... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DarColossus, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I recently requested a refund didn't receive the refund amount regarding a purchase on MS Store

Greetings

I recently requested a refund for Forza Horizon 4 purchase from MS Store, it was bought using Visa method I reside in middle east Pakistan I don't see any contact info regarding MS Store from my country and the number they have for other MS Support related queries for my country is inactive who should I talk to about this? is there a live chat agent to talk to online?

I requested a refund via Live Virtual Agent, the process was very simple and quick it linked me to my order history and I clicked refund for Forza Horizon 4 and it was stated in the refund process stated that it may take 5 business days and it has been several days still I didn't receive anything

Kindly helpme out thank you

:)

DarColossus, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    refunds

Hi Katie,

Refunding a purchased item will be covered with terms and conditions and it's best discussed with our
    Answer Desk team. We'd like to know where you purchased Minecraft. If you bought a disc to install Minecraft from a retail store, we suggest that you get in touch with them and request for a refund.

If this application was downloaded from the Microsoft Store, we strongly suggest that you go to this link to contact our
    Answer Desk team and file refund request.

Regards.

Jaune Bel, Mar 5, 2021
  4. I recently requested a refund didn't receive the refund amount regarding a purchase on MS Store

Refund request

Hi, finding it very difficult to find the way to request a refund from the Store. I purchased Minecraft for Xbox but meant to buy PC version. Any help appreciated.

regards,

Brian

BrianHalcrow, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I recently requested a refund didn't receive the refund amount regarding a purchase on MS Store

1. I recently requested a refund didn't receive the refund amount regarding a purchase on MS Store - Similar Threads - recently requested refund

2. Refund request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund request: Windows 11 pro will not download as I think I have purchased as a disk not download. I have contacted Microsoft support to assist as it keeps coming up with error on download...
  3. Refund of recent App purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund of recent App purchase: I want to file a refund for my recent App purchase, I'm not contented with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-of-recent-app-purchase/6b31b6c9-bd06-4b7a-8f02-cabf7460fe73
  4. Refund of recent App purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund of recent App purchase: I want to file a refund for my recent App purchase, I'm not contented with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-of-recent-app-purchase/6b31b6c9-bd06-4b7a-8f02-cabf7460fe73
  5. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  6. Didn't receive the MS Store refund amount

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Didn't receive the MS Store refund amount: I recently requested a refund regarding a purchase on MS Store didn't receive the refund amount it was stated in refund process it may take 5 business days and it has been several days still I didnt recieve anything submitted by /u/techyrock21 [link] [comments]...
  7. Refund request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund request: Hello, My daughter brought Minecraft Masters Edition 5 hours ago, she has been trying to install it to the computer for FIVE HOURS and it has not worked. We've looked up ways to help online and still it is not working. I'm an unemployed single mother and my daughter is an...
  8. Requesting refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting refund: How on earth do I get a refund for a game? Bought a copy of a game in the wrong account. Need to either move it to my kids account that is listed as my kids account, or get a refund. Have been unable to contact Microsoft support AT ALL for the last 2 days. Keep getting the...
  9. Refund request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund request: I've bought with a wrong account Minecraft Dungeons, so I cannot download it on my actual PC. So, I didn't even downloaded it. Can I please ask a refund? Thanks in advance....
  10. No Refund on digital store purchase?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...