Windows 10: I recently reset my PC using the Settings app, but I want to be rest assured what malware...

Discus and support I recently reset my PC using the Settings app, but I want to be rest assured what malware... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title, thanks in advance. submitted by /u/payinghomage322 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/payinghomage322, Aug 7, 2020.

1. I recently reset my PC using the Settings app, but I want to be rest assured what malware...

/u/payinghomage322, Aug 7, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 7, 2020
  3. I cannot properly reset my PC

My laptop did not open task manager and Windows Defender etc. Speed of laptop was normal. I suspected a malware infected my laptop. I tried to reset my laptop to remove the malware. I followed the following steps. Select
    the Start button, then select Settings > Update
    & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC>Remove everything > Data erasure On(if you want to recycle, donate or sell this
    PC) . Then it started to reset and after sometime suddenly stopped and a screen appeared (a picture of which is attached).
    I recently reset my PC using the Settings app, but I want to be rest assured what malware... [​IMG]

It shows " Your PC has been reset, but we couldn't remove all of your personal files. If you plan to give away or recycle this PC, try resetting it again"

Has it removed all malware or I have to reset it again?

Please suggest the solution for this.

Samroze Ali, Aug 7, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I recently reset my PC using the Settings app, but I want to be rest assured what malware...

If i put my microsoft account in another pc al apps and virus is transfer to my new pc?

Hi cernatadi

Rest assured, adding your account to a new PC will not cause Apps or any malware or virus to transfer to the new PC, the only thing that will transfer is your settings, if you have those synced

DaveM121, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

I recently reset my PC using the Settings app, but I want to be rest assured what malware...

1. I recently reset my PC using the Settings app, but I want to be rest assured what malware... - Similar Threads - recently reset using

2. I want to factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to factory reset my pc: Ive tried literlly everything and this is making me so sad. My SFC and DISM don't work and i cant fix them.I cant reset my PC cause there are corrupt files and i cant fix the corrupt files.I cant do any updates, or fix anything cause the things that fixes things doesn't...
  3. I want to factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to factory reset my pc: Ive tried literlly everything and this is making me so sad. My SFC and DISM don't work and i cant fix them.I cant reset my PC cause there are corrupt files and i cant fix the corrupt files.I cant do any updates, or fix anything cause the things that fixes things doesn't...
  4. i want to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to reset my pc: Hello .I want to reset my pc but I want to keep the activation key for windows. can I do that? how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-pc/7432319a-8718-4079-a6f3-c0dfb74c3083
  5. i want to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to reset my pc: Hello .I want to reset my pc but I want to keep the activation key for windows. can I do that? how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-pc/7432319a-8718-4079-a6f3-c0dfb74c3083
  6. i want to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I want to reset my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to reset my PC.: Hi, My pc got corrupt and I'm looking to reset it. It's not showing any reset options and won't boot up. So only options is command prompt. I don't have a restore point or additional USB. Can I entirely reset it with cmd ? I'm not able to do it after diskpart with systemreset...
  8. i recently did a reset my set PC, what is the app from the Microsoft store to get a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i recently did a reset my set PC, what is the app from the Microsoft store to get a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/N0toriousMSG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jubo2t/i_recently_did_a_reset_my_set_pc_what_is_the_app/
  9. I want this app in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want this app in my PC: I want babbel app in my PC but its not. Available in my city [ATTACH] 114487
  10. I want this app in my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    I want this app in my PC: I want babbel app in my PC but its not. Available in my city [ATTACH] 114487