Windows 10: I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

Discus and support I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently reset my HP laptop windows 11 computer and now my display is not working right. I have tried to reset it but to no avail. Can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by curtisfleenor1, Jun 15, 2024.

1. I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

I recently reset my HP laptop windows 11 computer and now my display is not working right. I have tried to reset it but to no avail. Can you help?

:)

curtisfleenor1, Jun 15, 2024
  2. asuaual Win User

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, Jun 15, 2024
  3. Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

Yes, if you've upgraded within recent 10 days.

Check this step-by-step guide:

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 15, 2024
  4. CasandraW Win User

I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

Did the Windows 11 Update Mess Up Your HP Computer?

Thank you for responding!

I am unsure if this problem is specific to HP computers. When my cursor first disappeared, I had an error code: I2C HID Device (This device cannot start. (Code 10) A request for the HID descriptor failed.

During this error, it took my laptop 30-40 minutes to get to the Windows screen.

Once it failed again. It's been in a loop ever since. I googled my issues and found identical problems with Windows 11 updates, causing issues with other HP laptops.

For those individuals, someone responded and suggested the steps you listed. It did not work for those individuals, and unfortunately, it did not work for me. My "Windows" never start. My screen stays on "hp" with a continuous loop at the bottom.

Yes, I am sure my chat was with a Microsoft agent. I'm sensitive about "scams and unfamiliar links." I did my due diligence before allowing access and verified my case number, with Microsoft, after my interaction.

CasandraW, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

1. I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help - Similar Threads - recently rest laptop

2. I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help: I recently reset my HP laptop windows 11 computer and now my display is not working right. I have tried to reset it but to no avail. Can you help?...
  3. I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...: I messed up with my display settings. I choose a large display resolution and by now it doesn't display well, I can't go to settings option because there's large appearance of aap on my screen...
  4. I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...: I messed up with my display settings. I choose a large display resolution and by now it doesn't display well, I can't go to settings option because there's large appearance of aap on my screen...
  5. I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. HP laptop messed up by repair shop, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop messed up by repair shop, please help!: Split from this thread. I need your expertise, since I did something stupid by bringing my HP laptop to a tech at ubreakifix. I had some update from Windows 10, next thing I know, a blue screen with a sad character does not let me past the hp black screen with a spinwheel....
  7. HP laptop messed up by repair shop, please help!

HP laptop messed up by repair shop, please help!: Split from this thread. I need your expertise, since I did something stupid by bringing my HP laptop to a tech at ubreakifix. I had some update from Windows 10, next thing I know, a blue screen with a sad character does not let me past the hp black screen with a spinwheel....
  8. HP laptop messed up by repair shop, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. HP messed up by repair shop, please help!

HP messed up by repair shop, please help!: Split from this thread. Hello Greg, I need your expertise, since I did something stupid by bringing my HP laptop to a tech at ubreakifix. I had some update from Windows 10, next thing I know, a blue screen with a sad character does not let me past the hp black screen with a...
  10. HP messed up by repair shop, please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP messed up by repair shop, please help!: Split from this thread. Hello Greg, I need your expertise, since I did something stupid by bringing my HP laptop to a tech at ubreakifix. I had some update from Windows 10, next thing I know, a blue screen with a sad character does not let me past the hp black screen with a...