Windows 10: i recently tried to connect to wifi but my pc could not work everytime i connect despite...

Discus and support i recently tried to connect to wifi but my pc could not work everytime i connect despite... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i recently tried to connect to wifi but my pc could not work everytime i connect despite other devices working on the wifi?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aleckyakama, Nov 9, 2018.

1. i recently tried to connect to wifi but my pc could not work everytime i connect despite...

i recently tried to connect to wifi but my pc could not work everytime i connect despite other devices working on the wifi?

:)

aleckyakama, Nov 9, 2018

2. wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Nov 9, 2018
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 9, 2018
  4. simrick Win User

i recently tried to connect to wifi but my pc could not work everytime i connect despite...

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

i recently tried to connect to wifi but my pc could not work everytime i connect despite...

1. i recently tried to connect to wifi but my pc could not work everytime i connect despite... - Similar Threads - recently tried connect

2. I can't connect to my wifi but i can connect to my wifi extender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to my wifi but i can connect to my wifi extender?: I've had this problem for a pretty long time. My laptop will allow me to connect to my wifi extender but not my normal wifi. My extender makes my computer run super slow and I would rather be able to connect to my normal wifi and ive already looked and made sure it not the...
  3. laptop crashes everytime I connect to the WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop crashes everytime I connect to the WiFi: pc crashes when I connected to wifieverytime i connect to the Internet the pc crashes and restarts, I did the DISM scan health and restore but that didn't help,then I check event viewer there's alot going on.net runtime ERROR the process was terminated due to an internal...
  4. laptop crashes everytime I connect to the WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop crashes everytime I connect to the WiFi: pc crashes when I connected to wifieverytime i connect to the Internet the pc crashes and restarts, I did the DISM scan health and restore but that didn't help,then I check event viewer there's alot going on.net runtime ERROR the process was terminated due to an internal...
  5. laptop crashes everytime I connect to the WiFi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Everytime i try to connect to wifi my pc freezes and after like 20 seconds its goes to ':...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everytime i try to connect to wifi my pc freezes and after like 20 seconds its goes to ':...: All in one computer recently got from my friend since he got a new one so i dont know how old it is.Specs: Intel i5-5200U, 8gb ram, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-connect-to-wifi-my-pc-freezes/ff65e4d9-2b59-4576-b819-2f8fac7ac63f
  7. Laptop unable to connect to anything despite WiFi Working

Laptop unable to connect to anything despite WiFi Working: I have been run a little tagged by this issue thats been plauging me since friday. Windows 10 kept asking me to instal some important update, and that night I let it run and shut down. The next day I found after logging in windows was just a black screen. I first tried...
  8. I tried connecting but this message shows and I can’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried connecting but this message shows and I can’t connect to my wifi: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dxgfppp1f5v51.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b9ee32963646579de95eb369f91a0786883cac5a submitted by /u/Ok_Amphibian5449 [link] [comments]...
  9. My wifi is not working. It disconnect within 5 min everytime when i connect to it.

My wifi is not working. It disconnect within 5 min everytime when i connect to it.: Hello everyone i am having a serious issue with my wireless network connection. It disconnect within 5min and when i reconnect it back it can not connect and show the error that can't connect to this network. I tried every solution that i got like unchecking the power...
  10. No network despite connected to wifi

No network despite connected to wifi: Recently, I updated my computer on windows and after the update, I lost all access to Internet despite being connected to wifi. I checked my task manager, everything is normal except for the network section which is at 0%. Please help!...