Windows 10: I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to upload photos from my...

Discus and support I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to upload photos from my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since I updated my PC to Windows 10 I have been unable to upload photos from my Canon PowerShot camera as I did before updating. Help?? Error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ValGillespie, Apr 29, 2020.

1. I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to upload photos from my...

Since I updated my PC to Windows 10 I have been unable to upload photos from my Canon PowerShot camera as I did before updating. Help?? Error code: 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>

:)

ValGillespie, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Unable to to upload photos from phone to Windows 10

My computer just updated to Windows 10. Now the computer does not see the phone even though the phone is plugged in and turned on. I have a Samsung SCH-I200. On Windows 7 I would plug in the phone and get a dialog box asking what I wanted to do. I am unable
    to find a list of drives on Windows 10. I opened Windows Live Photo Gallery and the phone is not listed as a device. How do I get the photos from my phone uploaded to my computer?

LoriC_12345, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to upload photos from my...

Photo upload

Hi Allistair,

A recent change in the system configuration settings or device incompatibility may cause the issue. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows version are you using. Type winver on the search bar and press
      Enter to find out.
    • When did the issue begin? Have you made any significant changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • Could you walk us through with how you upload the photos to your PC?
    • Did you encounter any error messages while uploading the photos.
    • What have you done so far to troubleshoot the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you update your photo management software and iTunes. Also, check for the latest Windows updates on your PC. To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to
    Settings>Update & security>Windows Update, and select Check
    for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to upload photos from my...

1. I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to upload photos from my... - Similar Threads - recently updated Since

2. I am unable to upadate my windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to upadate my windows 10 pc.: I've tried updating my windows 10 more thame 20 times . I've downloaded update file but when i update my pc stuck at configuration windows update 48% and then shut down. I have tried all the method like turning off antivirus , clean boot etc but I'm unable to upadate my...
  3. I am trying to import my photos from my iDevices to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to import my photos from my iDevices to Windows 10 PC: I am trying to import my photos and videos from my iPad 7th Generation; iOS 14.1 and my iPhone 8 Plus; iOS 14.1 using the 'Photos' app and it consistently tells me that "Something went wrong... Your files might not have been imported." I check my destination folders I have...
  4. I am unable to update my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to update my windows 10: I have been trying to update my windows 10 for many months without success. Have tried many suggested fixes without success and even called a tech in to try and fix, again without success. He informed me that my Windows 10 was corrupted and could not be fixed. Constantly get...
  5. How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my...: I use Photos to upload my pictures from my phone onto my Windows 10 PC. But when it finds the new photos on the "Import items" window, it has the previous photos on there as well, and I don't want to reupload them every time on my PC. How do I stop my iPhone 11 from...
  6. Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.: Please explain as simply as possible, step by step, what I have to do to be able to download my photos when my PC no longer recognises that my camera is connected to a USB port. This is an urgent requirement. I am fed up with trying to do it by means of "help" or "support"...
  7. photos on my pc since i switched from win7 to windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    photos on my pc since i switched from win7 to windows 10: After considerable struggle, I found a Microosft article that tells me there is an app on Windows 10 that puts all my photos together in one place. Since replacing Win7 with Windows 10, I have not been able to find any of pictures where I had saved them. I do not want all...
  8. i am unable to find cellular mode on my pc since i updated to 1903

i am unable to find cellular mode on my pc since i updated to 1903: Before updating to 1903 it was all correct then, i updated to 1903 since then it's not showing me cellular option in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-cellular-mode-on-my-pc-since-i/98d011a5-6df8-458b-987d-0b751402105e
  9. How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC: My photos came over fine from my camera to my Photos app on my PC but I cannot upload them to FB. When I try to share from within Photos, it tells me I have to download FB, which I have had for years. I also want to store them on my PC but can't figure out how to do that...
  10. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .: When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory card on my PC or the cable that came with the camera attaching to the UPB port, nothing happens . I have Windows 10 and did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open pictures on one drive

2. why cant i see my photographs on one drive