Windows 10: I recently updated to windows 10 and can't use my ps4 controller with bluetooth anymore

Discus and support I recently updated to windows 10 and can't use my ps4 controller with bluetooth anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says, I recently uptaded from windows 7 to windows 10 and ever since my controller just doesn't want to work at all when connected via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Researcher1912, Mar 10, 2021.

1. I recently updated to windows 10 and can't use my ps4 controller with bluetooth anymore

As the title says, I recently uptaded from windows 7 to windows 10 and ever since my controller just doesn't want to work at all when connected via bluetooth. The driver for the bluetooth adapter is up to date and it connects to the controller, but the controller just doesn't do anything when i'm playing a game. It does however work when it's connected via cable which perplexes me. So far google hasn't provided any answers, i tried removing and readding the bluetooth device too, nothing.

submitted by /u/The_Researcher1912
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/The_Researcher1912, Mar 10, 2021

2. I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were also experiencing the same issue with connecting your PS4 controller to your computer. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you try to update your Bluetooth driver and check if it helps to sort out the issue. Please check on this

link
    for the steps.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Irvin22 Win User
    I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Mar 10, 2021
  4. I recently updated to windows 10 and can't use my ps4 controller with bluetooth anymore

PS4 Bluetooth Not Working With Windows 10 Creators Update

Hello im also

I'm also experiencing the same issue. I am using the kinivo btd 400 Bluetooth device for a PS4 controller. I've updated all drivers, I've uninstalled Everything and reinstalled it all, there I no option for roll back with viewing properties in device manager.
    The website for Kinivo says for windows 10 there are no drivers on their site, just auto updates through windows.

No error messages are shown and Bluetooth says it's connected and fine. I've done all of the above multiple times restarting and shutting down with no changes. My controller has never had any issues in the past until I updated my computer this week.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank y

LizbethCyndamew, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

I recently updated to windows 10 and can't use my ps4 controller with bluetooth anymore

1. I recently updated to windows 10 and can't use my ps4 controller with bluetooth anymore - Similar Threads - recently updated can't

2. PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Hello! So let me get right to it. I have two computers, one of which has a Bluetooth dongle, the other utilises an antenna that is attached to the motherboard through three golden pins, and both of them have ASUS motherboards albeit of different generations. I have a PS5...
  3. PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Hello! So let me get right to it. I have two computers, one of which has a Bluetooth dongle, the other utilises an antenna that is attached to the motherboard through three golden pins, and both of them have ASUS motherboards albeit of different generations. I have a PS5...
  4. PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Hello! I'll go straight to the point. I have two PCs, both of them have an ASUS motherboard albeit different models, both of them have Windows 10, one of them has a Bluetooth Dongle while mine uses an antenna that's connected to the motherboard via three golden pins. I have...
  5. PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Controller: Issues with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Hello! I'll go straight to the point. I have two PCs, both of them have an ASUS motherboard albeit different models, both of them have Windows 10, one of them has a Bluetooth Dongle while mine uses an antenna that's connected to the motherboard via three golden pins. I have...
  6. PS4 Bluetooth Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth Controller: I'm going nuts trying to connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 VM. The controller, headphones and other devices connect effortlessly to my windows 10 laptop, but not my sons Windows 10 VM? I've tried installing genuine Intel drivers. Uninstalling and installing Bluetooth....
  7. PS4 controller is not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 controller is not recognized anymore: Hello, I have been playing games with PS4 controller on my computer for few years now, sometimes I needed a help of DS4widnows utility, but these days, Win10 just installed and worked with my controller just fine without any need of interference. Today after a month time off...
  8. Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller: So I have a microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse that has it's own bluetooth dongle I was told this dongle would be able to be utilized to also link my new PS4 controller But I seem to be having issues with the dongle seeing this controller, or even a bluetooth headset I...
  9. When I try to use bluetooth to pair my ps4 controller this happens and I can't resize the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I try to use bluetooth to pair my ps4 controller this happens and I can't resize the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sabett [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foe2hc/when_i_try_to_use_bluetooth_to_pair_my_ps4/
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...