Windows 10: I recently upgraded my whole pc except the storage, and now I’m getting an error saying I...

Discus and support I recently upgraded my whole pc except the storage, and now I’m getting an error saying I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ur_Average_feetus [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ur_Average_feetus, Nov 28, 2019.

1. I recently upgraded my whole pc except the storage, and now I’m getting an error saying I...

/u/Ur_Average_feetus, Nov 28, 2019

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 28, 2019
  4. I recently upgraded my whole pc except the storage, and now I’m getting an error saying I...

PC says sdbus internal error. How do I fix?

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes
    your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen error
    on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

I recently upgraded my whole pc except the storage, and now I’m getting an error saying I...

1. I recently upgraded my whole pc except the storage, and now I’m getting an error saying I... - Similar Threads - recently upgraded whole

2. I recently upgraded my PC and a watermark saying activate windows has shown up, I had it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I recently upgraded my PC and a watermark saying activate windows has shown up, I had it...: My dad bought me windows 7 a long time ago, When windows 10 came out I was prompted with a free windows 10 upgrade. Recently I have upgraded my PC by getting a new motherboard, RAM and CPU and when I boot up my PC it now says that I need to reactivate windows, how do I fix...
  3. I recently upgraded my PC and a watermark saying activate windows has shown up, I had it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently upgraded my PC and a watermark saying activate windows has shown up, I had it...: My dad bought me windows 7 a long time ago, When windows 10 came out I was prompted with a free windows 10 upgrade. Recently I have upgraded my PC by getting a new motherboard, RAM and CPU and when I boot up my PC it now says that I need to reactivate windows, how do I fix...
  4. I recently upgraded my PC and a watermark saying activate windows has shown up, I had it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck: So I recently have been having problems with my gaming pc because I felt it was too slow, so I wanted to start fresh with a whole new desktop. I clicked the reset windows button and let it sit for a couple hours. After it was finished I attempted to sign in and now everytime...
  6. I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck: So I recently have been having problems with my gaming pc because I felt it was too slow, so I wanted to start fresh with a whole new desktop. I clicked the reset windows button and let it sit for a couple hours. After it was finished I attempted to sign in and now everytime...
  7. I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I recently upgraded my processor and and mobo in my desktop. I get this error when I try...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently upgraded my processor and and mobo in my desktop. I get this error when I try...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheTrumpetDude1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku7fry/i_recently_upgraded_my_processor_and_and_mobo_in/
  9. I’m upgrading my storage from a 500gb m.2 to a 1tb. I understand the process but I’m...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m upgrading my storage from a 500gb m.2 to a 1tb. I understand the process but I’m...: See title above, there are different options for partitions and after looking it up I’m still confused on the matter. Do I just not want to do anything, such as resizing? Or do I want to resize it? Thanks! submitted by /u/Kick70 [link] [comments]...
  10. I upgraded my windows 10 and now I’m stuck on the login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I upgraded my windows 10 and now I’m stuck on the login page: [IMG]Please I need help with my pc. after prompted upgrade to windows 10, i tried to sign in to my pc like I always do and now i’m stuck on the login page. I even tried to read and troubleshoot on my own and now to make it worse, my power button is gone and my pc keeps...