Windows 10: I recently upgraded to new hardware, and I have lost my proof of purchase and old product...

Discus and support I recently upgraded to new hardware, and I have lost my proof of purchase and old product... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The title lays it out. I called customer support and was told that I NEED to purchase a new key. However, I am not going to spend an extra $150 dollars... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MattValentine4, Aug 4, 2019.

1. I recently upgraded to new hardware, and I have lost my proof of purchase and old product...

The title lays it out. I called customer support and was told that I NEED to purchase a new key. However, I am not going to spend an extra $150 dollars on a piece of software I was using as recently as two weeks ago. Is there any other way to get my windows reactivated on my new hardware or am I basically SOL?

:)

MattValentine4, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

I recently upgraded to new hardware, and I have lost my proof of purchase and old product...

1. I recently upgraded to new hardware, and I have lost my proof of purchase and old product... - Similar Threads - recently upgraded hardware

2. I have lost my music files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have lost my music files: My music files are still on my Apple Nano and Apple iPhone 8+, but main music choices that were on my Windows laptop have disappeared.???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-music-files/94e9328d-751f-4c03-9c0d-d2a08bfba967"
  3. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  4. have old product ID but lost product key

have old product ID but lost product key: I have a zed note 11.6 with window installed in the package. I lost the product key but have the last product ID on which the windows were active. the product ID is 00325-86280-00000-AAOEM...
  5. I lost my new SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I lost my new SSD: OK, I admit it. I brought this on myself. I wanted to clone my small SSD C: drive to a new and larger SSD. I put the new SSD in the computer and looked for it. It is not in 'This PC'. No surprise there, so I go to disk management and it shows up there. Good. I make it...
  6. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....
  7. I lost my product key how should i get new one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key how should i get new one?: I lost my product key how should i get new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/6015461e-5844-4922-b0bf-679599f2251d
  8. I installed a new version of windows with new product key, I need to retrieve my old...

I installed a new version of windows with new product key, I need to retrieve my old...: I installed a new version of windows with new product key, I need to retrieve my old product key from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-new-version-of-windows-with-new/d14cb0b0-6d8c-4145-827b-1d8045428d67"
  9. I lost purchased games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I lost purchased games: I purchased and played several games on my PC. Recently I’ve decided to reinstall these games but received a message that I need to buy them again. Why? I have my email receipts and keep my order history....
  10. I have an old computer with 1GB being used by hardware

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have an old computer with 1GB being used by hardware: Greetings guys. I have some parent which have a 2007 PC with Win10, with a processor AMD 2.11 GHZ Dual Core with 4GB RAM DDR2. I was just looking task manager and it says just have 3GB, 1GB reserved for hardwware (haven't done any previous tweak to RAM by the way). Is...