Windows 10: I recieved a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised

Discus and support I recieved a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised and I need to contact Microsoft to have my IP address changed. I shutdown... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidLivesey1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. I recieved a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised

I received a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised and I need to contact Microsoft to have my IP address changed. I shutdown my laptop. Now I am receiving calls from Microsoft which show the calling number as my phone number. I received numerous calls giving me a deadline to contact Microsoft or they will cancel my license.

:)

DavidLivesey1, Jul 23, 2019

2. Sudden on screen interuptions and warnings claiming to be MicroSoft.

On several occasions this month, I can be on my computer and a sudden warning takes charge of my screen allowing me not to be able to do anything but turn off the computer to get away from this invasion/interruption. Red signage takes over the screen with
    all sorts of warnings.

It says that it is MicroSoft and that I should not proceed with using my computer because my passwords, records et al will be lost or stolen and my computer compromised. It wants me to go to a link, I would never do that.

I do not believe this is MicroSoft, I do believe it is fraud.

What can I do ?

Peter Petrakis

<The thread has been moved to Windows /Windows 10 /Performance & system failures by Eli>

DeniPetrakis, Jul 23, 2019
  3. GSHart Win User
    Two-Step Verification Compromised

My Microsoft account is tied to Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center. Somone changed the password, which changed my password.

VLSC is removing my email from the account, but this is not a real solution. If 10 people have access to a VLSC account, everyone can be compromised.

Why no two-step verification for logging into a desktop or laptop?

GSHart, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

I recieved a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

I recieved a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised

1. I recieved a warning screen saying my Microsoft license has been compromised - Similar Threads - recieved warning screen

2. I need to verify if my account has been compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to verify if my account has been compromised: I was notified thru my laptop that I had been exposed to fraud activity and there was a phone number given to call … was this legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-verify-if-my-account-has-been/72a03b45-5474-4513-b24f-79a67f7d2049
  3. I need to verify if my account has been compromised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to verify if my account has been compromised: I was notified thru my laptop that I had been exposed to fraud activity and there was a phone number given to call … was this legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-verify-if-my-account-has-been/72a03b45-5474-4513-b24f-79a67f7d2049
  4. I need to verify if my account has been compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...: It started the other day when the password for my microsoft account was changed randomly. I just assumed it was an error and used the forgot password to reset it. The next day, it happens again but this time when i go to sign in it just says that there is no account with my...
  6. My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...

My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...: It started the other day when the password for my microsoft account was changed randomly. I just assumed it was an error and used the forgot password to reset it. The next day, it happens again but this time when i go to sign in it just says that there is no account with my...
  7. My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My email has been compromised

My email has been compromised: Whilst remotely connected to our server, I received two emails from a colleague, I replied to them and as we have read receipts turned on, my two receipts were received by the sender from different countries in Africa. Our network administrator is clearing up my account and...
  9. My Main Microsoft Account Has Been Compromised

My Main Microsoft Account Has Been Compromised: Hi Team, On 08/19/2020 I received the following email at 12:04 AM PST: Microsoft account Your password changed Your password for the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was changed on 8/18/2020 10:04 PM MST. If this was you, then you can safely...
  10. Email has been compromised

Email has been compromised: I suddenly had all my email sent to deleted and now I have to go to the deleted emails to read my emails. I am not getting anything on Inbox anymore. It all started after a dropbox email was sent from my email supposedly to like 20 email contacts, it then got all messed up...